Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Residence Club Maui (@ HR Maui - offers for cheap stay with sales presentation)

Hyatt Residence Club Maui (@ HR Maui - offers for cheap stay with sales presentation)

Old Feb 15, 2015, 8:44 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by peteropny
Again.
And again, future posts are subject to disciplinary action.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 6:46 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Very excited. Came home yesterday and had an offer/invitation in the mail. Called and was able to get July 4 for 5 nights. Had already booked HR Maui on C&P so was able to change that to just 1 night to all points. Over all same $ cost but saving 40,000 points plus will get the 10,000 points for attending presentation. And will have room for in laws to stay with us for 3 of the nights (they already booked another no changeable place for the other nights).

Very cool. The amenities for these time shares are just like hotels right? Particularly bathroom amenities - shampoo, soap, etc??
Old Feb 23, 2015, 3:28 pm

For those interested, Credit Card Charged-HYATT KA'ANAPALI BEACH RESORT $1,003.10

The earliest check as of today is now August 23. Thanks.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 10:03 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium
The room has shampoo, bath gel, conditioner, body lotion.

We just got back from our stay. It is an amazing property. The kitchen is all Bosch appliances, they have Cuisinart cookware, definitely a nice setup. The pool area is great and never felt crowded. There is an adult only pool as well. You can charge food from the HR next door to your room at the Residence. There is a store called the Provisions Company that has all kinds of grocery items, snacks, sandwiches, drinks, etc. Prices were fairly reasonable for a hotel. Valet is free, the hotel sits on the old self-park HR lot. The presentation was very low stress. Our friends that stayed in the room with us signed up for a presentation as well for a $150 spa credit and their experience was much more of a hard sell.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 3:26 pm

Not sure why there are two threads on this, but there's another one here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ence-club.html

Same property, right? Just identified as Hyatt Ka'anapali Beach Residence Club as opposed to Hyatt Residence Club Maui.

Anyway, I hate to cross-post, my wife just got an offer: $99/night for 5 nights plus 10K points.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 8:12 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by josephstern
Not sure why there are two threads on this, but there's another one here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ence-club.html

Same property, right? Just identified as Hyatt Ka'anapali Beach Residence Club as opposed to Hyatt Residence Club Maui.

Anyway, I hate to cross-post, my wife just got an offer: $99/night for 5 nights plus 10K points.
This thread was before the property opened - meant for discussion on the timeshare presentation offers with a stay at the HR Maui. I'll lock it now - please continue discussions in the other referenced thread.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.