Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport Award Chart Update Effective January 7, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Gold Passport Award Chart Update Effective January 7, 2014

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2014, 8:59 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by GUWonder
If you made award bookings on the eve of these award chart changes hitting and have since cancelled the reservations, watch your point balances carefully as Hyatt has messed up a bunch of accounts/reservations whose cancellations were meant to return the balance of the points used back to the account and involved manual adjustments. Even if the points seems to go back in the account after canceling the booking, further adjustments to the accounts may have been made that further mess up the account balances of customers even days after the points initially show as being put in the account. And some cancelled point reservations come back from the dead. Watch your account balances as Hyatt can and has messed up a bunch of them even after you think they are fixed.
Hello GUWonder,

I would be happy to help if you would be so kind as to PM me your information.

Happy travels,

Dana Mowrey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.