Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Poll..... Best Hyatt to stay at in the World?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Poll..... Best Hyatt to stay at in the World?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2013, 9:49 pm

Beach and sun came first, so I didn't put Japan in that category for beach and sun. I am sorry, but I was thinking of regular rooms in Japan which are small. I would say that there is first class CS in Japan no matter what category, but not so much beach and sun. I have, however, stayed at the Hakone property, and it was divine for total R&R and pampering . . . and we loved it . . .
Old Nov 10, 2013, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
My exp with Hyatt's is pretty limited as I'm less than 2 years into Diamond, but I would have to say it's gotta be somewhere in Asia.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 7:26 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
PH Maldives

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...l#post17994156

then

GH Kauai

maybe

Andaz Maui, but I will let you know after my stay in 3 weeks.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 7:49 pm

I did a series covering the best Hyatt redemptions by category and region, though with the recent devaluation, this is probably going to change.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Looks like you will have to reduce that stay to seven or eight nights...
Old Nov 11, 2013, 12:35 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
It's all good..... No one likes devaluation, but at this point in still loyal to Hyatt and WN. I feel like I still get the best value with those programs. All being said. Tahoe, maui, Huntington Beach going lower is great. Not the resorts they once were but still good. Kauai Maui Tahoe HB are usually most in my wheel house vs abroad. Maui time share when done in 15 months will be great. With devaluation maybe press trip off on points til 2015
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Looks like you will have to reduce that stay to seven or eight nights...
Old Nov 11, 2013, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by antinseattle
With devaluation maybe press trip off on points til 2015
When the next devaluation will take place...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.