Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diamond reservation line

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2013, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Diamond reservation line

Just gotten my Diamond challenge set up but still in the 24hr window for their systems to update.

Being impatient and new rooms suddenly showing in one of their Resorts, would anyone being kind enough to PM me the telephone number for the diamond reservations?
Old Oct 15, 2013, 3:16 am
Original Poster

No worries, called the normal number and the status was showing at their end already so job done. 2/3rds of the way to completing the challenge now
Old Oct 16, 2013, 7:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
You can book through regular reservations line, as well as the Diamond line. I think its not a specific desk anymore, but I've been successful in completing my reservations with either method.

You can also keep track of your status, progress, reservations, rewards, bills, points, etc at www.hyatt.com. Just login with your GP#

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.