Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Join "World's Largest Focus Group" on Sept. 26

Old Sep 23, 2013, 9:17 am
Company Representative - Gold Passport by Hyatt
Original Poster

Dear FlyerTalk members,

As some of our most loyal Hyatt Gold Passport members, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at an exciting Hyatt event. On Thursday, September 26, we’re launching the World’s Largest Focus Group (#HyattWLFG). The WLFG, an extension of our continued listening efforts, is a series of online activities designed to tap into the minds of travelers today to uncover new ideas on how to make travel more productive, more relaxing, and overall, more enjoyable.

I’d like to invite you to participate in our 24-hour focus group, so we can be sure that we’re getting feedback from some of our most traveled guests.

The invitation posted below shows some of the organized Twitter chats that will be happening around the world that are hosted by global influencers. You can easily participate from wherever you are by following #HyattWLFG at the designated party times and sharing your feedback to win FREE NIGHTS. Make sure to include #HyattWLFG in your Tweets and follow any directions provided by the hosts of those parties.

You can also follow #HyattWLFG anytime on Twitter on 9/26 or check out our Hyatt Facebook page to join the conversation. We’ll be participating throughout the day, so make sure to follow us at @HyattPR.

We hope that you’ll join us on Thursday!

Jeff Zidell
Senior Vice President
Hyatt Gold Passport

Old Sep 23, 2013, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA PL, DL Gold, Hyatt Dia, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Sounds good

I'm looking forward to it. But seriously bummed I didn't get to play the chase!
Old Sep 24, 2013, 5:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Is it a focus group if there are no barriers to entry?
Old Sep 24, 2013, 10:59 am
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Will anybody's opinions be taken into consideration for changes or is this something to do to tick off one of the MBOs for the quarter?
Old Sep 24, 2013, 11:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I'd do it if this didn't require twitter or FB.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 6:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM Lifetime PLT, Hyatt LT Diamond, Marriott LT PLT, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I'd do it if this didn't require twitter or FB.
+1
Old Sep 26, 2013, 8:50 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by J. Zidell, VP Hyatt Gold Passport
" The WLFG, an extension of our continued listening efforts, is a series of online activities designed to tap into the minds of travelers today to uncover new ideas on how to make travel more productive, more relaxing, and overall, more enjoyable. "
Please get rid of your targeted gifts/promos/games. They discourage loyal guests from doing business with Hyatt. Don't promise "more to come" and then not deliver. Don't communicate "special sauce" without providing qualification criteria. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Old Sep 26, 2013, 11:29 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by soonerfanatic
Please get rid of your targeted gifts/promos/games. They discourage loyal guests from doing business with Hyatt. Don't promise "more to come" and then not deliver. Don't communicate "special sauce" without providing qualification criteria. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Couldn't agree more.....

And stop using BS like "hosted by global influencers."
Old Sep 26, 2013, 12:27 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
http://gizmodo.com/5869538/how-the-h...glish-language

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.