Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Diamond Challenge in order to get MLife Platinum?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2013, 11:49 am
Original Poster

hey all

Is it possible to get Diamond status via a Diamond Challenge and then get matched to MLife Platinum status for the MGM properties? I'd assume it is but wanted to check.

Is anyone else considering doing this?

thanks all
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:01 pm

Programs: LH HON,AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, and a few more
They requested the physical card for the match. I don't think they issue these for people on the challenge.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

thanks for the reply.

Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant if you successfully complete the challenge and get the status, could you get a match?

And I thought you couldn't match until August, is this not the case? You know someone who has already done it?

thanks much
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

I may have misread what you meant. I'm planning on matching from Hilton and then getting diamond at Hyatt so I can be matched to MLife Platinum. I'm referring only to the match to MLife in my questions above.
thanks
Old Jul 19, 2013, 10:38 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
i understand what you're saying because I'm kinda in same situation. already in my challenge and you can't match til August, or whenever they announce. I would assume that once you get the chance to link the accounts, if you have Diamond showing on your Hyatt account, you will be matched to MLife Plat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.