Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Anyone had an MLife stay post yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2015, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Well nearly 4 weeks now and still nothing. This is after 1 week of no posting calling Hyatt who told me to call mLife who apparently manually posted it. Still nothing.

For those that have gotten it to post recently, is it correctly counting those nights for the current promo?
Old Sep 26, 2015, 12:57 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Finally!

Update-after 3 months and at least 5 attempts to get this corrected,my points finally posted.

What concerns me the most about this fiasco is that I confirmed multiple times before and during my stay that both my Mlife and Hyatt numbers were attached to the reservation,and this mess still occurred.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 3:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl

I'm still waiting as well close to 2 months in. Posted to MLife account after contacting them but still not to GP account. I don't understand why this is so difficult considering it was booked on the Hyatt website so they should have details of the stay.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Sooo damn annoying - the mlife program in my opinion is a total cluster. I really don't understand why the systems can't "talk" to each other (even if your Hyatt GP account is in the reservation at check in and check out) and that one has to be diligent with mlife in calling/emailing multiple times so a rep over at MGM can manually post the Hyatt points which takes another couple of weeks.

First world problem, but I have yet to experience a smooth posting on the Hyatt side. The mlife site is a disaster but that's another topic.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 7:58 am

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Update on MLife stays posting.

Stayed at The Mirage in early Oct. Stay didn't post. Had to write to [email protected]. It took 29 days after the response email for my stay to post.

Stayed at Aria in mid-Oct. 2 nights using points; posted very quickly. Third night was a paid night. Still hasn't posted one month later; just wrote to [email protected]. Will update when it posts. Edit: Aria 18-19 Oct stay posted on 28 Nov, 10 days after MLife received my stay request. Much faster than my Mirage missing stay request; it took the full 30 days.

Staying at the Bellagio over Thanksgiving. Will monitor to see if it posts. Edit: hasn't posted as of 28 Nov; no surprise - it's only been a couple of days since checking out.

I make all of my paid stay bookings through the MLife website.

Looks like things are getting pretty bad as far as getting stays to post. Anyone staying at an MLife property needs to save a copy of their bill.

Last edited by iflyjetz; Nov 28, 2015 at 1:38 pm
Old Nov 19, 2015, 12:36 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
both of my stays posted within 2 or 3 days. no issue. Be sure to check with the front desk upon check-out, that they really have your GP account.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 2:36 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by a193991
both of my stays posted within 2 or 3 days. no issue. Be sure to check with the front desk upon check-out, that they really have your GP account.
I do that every time. What properties did you stay at?
Old Nov 25, 2015, 2:19 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
I had a stay at the Mirage and Monte Carlo last week. My mlife account has been credited with the tier points and I made sure at checkout that they had my GP account on the reservation too.

Still waiting for the Hyatt account to be credited.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 8:52 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
I do that every time. What properties did you stay at?
Hi iflyjetz
I've stayed at Vdara and Mandalay Bay.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 9:21 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
my Hyatt credit was within a week - stay , nights, and point based on room rate

also hoping it show up on lifetime unique properties -- I'm close to75, will look for it on the list they send me in a few weeks
Old Nov 26, 2015, 10:33 pm

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Twitter team told me "up to 30 days" for mlife stay to post to GP.
Old Nov 29, 2015, 3:03 pm

Other than one award stay at Aria (that stay posted quickly), all of my stays have been booked through mlife.com.

My Bellagio stay posted today, two days after checking out.
All of my previous Luxor, Signature at MGM, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, NYNY, Monte Carlo, and Delano stays posted without problem.

I searched through my emails and found the following missing stays where I sent an email to [email protected]:
1 Excalibur stay (I've had more than half a dozen stays there) Mar 2015
1 Mirage stay (I've stayed there ~4 times) Oct 2015
1 Aria stay - my only Aria stay Oct 2015

I've had a total of 33 MLife stays since the program started in 2013.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 8:40 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Stayed at Aria 9/24. Confirmed my GP number at checkin and checkout. Contacted MLife after a month and was told it would take 30 days. At 30 days received a message that GP was backed up and it would take an additional 6-8 weeks. Totally unacceptable.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 4:10 pm

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the # of elite qualifying nights you can get from mlife stays?

If I did 25 stays in mlife properties...would that qualify for diamond status next year?

Thanks!
Old Apr 28, 2016, 1:44 am

Programs: Krisflyer, hyatt GP
If i booked thru mlife.com and use comp but still pay the resort fee, do i get points only (for resort fee portion) or stay credit + points?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.