Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt and MGM Resorts New Loyalty Program Relationship Has Launched!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt and MGM Resorts New Loyalty Program Relationship Has Launched!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Anyone else get this? There is a link to an automated tier match. I haven't tried it yet as I am waiting till I get back to Diamond next week. Wonder if it works for anyone else.

Last year, you opted-in to match your Hyatt Gold Passport tier with an M life Tier Level. This year, in order to match your M life Tier, you will need to opt-in once again. By renewing your matched tier, you can continue to receive these exclusive benefits at M life resorts destinations.
Discounts on Rooms, Shows, and Participating Retail Shops
Presale Tickets to Events, Concerts, and Fights
Access to Exclusive / Personalized Offers on mlife.com
Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
I just did it. I was/am Diamond and after 1 October, when I was able to get on the site (never easy), I still showed as Diamond, although my credits were/are now set back.

Anyhow, after getting the message and finally getting in to re-match (even though I had no sign, other than the ever-distressed web site, that I needed re-matching), I was hoping to see some new offers, in particular for January. No luck; and the site is as hit-or-miss as ever.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
The site still says I'm Gold (matched from Hyatt Platinum). Should I re-match just in case?
Old Oct 8, 2014, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by sethb
The site still says I'm Gold (matched from Hyatt Platinum). Should I re-match just in case?
why, Gold is all you get for Hyatt platinum, what I want to hear is if they actually fixed the website and matches are working again.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 3:54 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

We did get notifiacation from Gold Passport management that the website is up and working for MLife Tier matching.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by ellinj
why, Gold is all you get for Hyatt platinum,
I know. But I originally matched several months ago, and the Mlife status year starts October 1.

(I have a stay later this month that I want status for.)
Old Oct 9, 2014, 3:12 am

Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
What MGM resorts are in Macau, I don't see any?
Anybody?
Old Oct 9, 2014, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
Anybody?
First result on google

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MGM_Macau

Since it isn't part of mLife I don't expect it will happen.
Old Oct 9, 2014, 10:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, US Air Gold
Sort of a pain that you have to re-opt in.

I opted in on the website a few days ago. Anyone know how long it takes for the updated status to reflect on the mlife account?
Old Oct 9, 2014, 1:48 pm

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
We did get notifiacation from Gold Passport management that the website is up and working for MLife Tier matching.
I still get
'An unexpected error has occurred while attempting to process your request. Please try again later. For assistance, please contact Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT or your nearest Worldwide Reservation Center.'

Hyatt have been ignoring my emails for a few days. Apparently they passed my status match request to management. 10 days later and still no match . Obviously I've chased it up but I'm being ignored now.
Not impressed with this I have to say.

Oh and obviously my recent stay at Aria hasn't posted either.

I should've stayed with Marriott where I am plat.
Old Oct 9, 2014, 3:12 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Hello mjh218,

Your elevated status in M Life should be reflected as soon as you complete the tier matching process. If you are not receiving the correct elevated tier we can help investigate it with M Life member services. I would just need your M Life and Gold Passport numbers. Please feel free to PM them to me.

Thanks!
Old Oct 9, 2014, 9:17 pm

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Originally Posted by Private Pyle
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge

I still get
'An unexpected error has occurred while attempting to process your request. Please try again later. For assistance, please contact Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT or your nearest Worldwide Reservation Center.'

Hyatt have been ignoring my emails for a few days. Apparently they passed my status match request to management. 10 days later and still no match . Obviously I've chased it up but I'm being ignored now.
Not impressed with this I have to say.

Oh and obviously my recent stay at Aria hasn't posted either.

I should've stayed with Marriott where I am plat.
Thank you to Gold Passport Concierge for quickly sorting out my issue. 😀
Old Oct 10, 2014, 12:27 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Did the match ... no problem from Hyatt Diamond to MGM Platinum in one click!
Old Oct 14, 2014, 6:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, US Air Gold
Mlife is tough to deal with. Have been calling the Excalibur for 2 weeks to get them to post a stay so I can get Hyatt credit. I have had multiple hosts tell me they would take care of it. But I still don't have credit. Waiting for a call back from the Excalibur, whic hI am guessing will never come.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 6:54 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I had good luck with an e-mail to Mlife customer service...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.