Search

Any delays in stays posting?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2011, 3:01 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Any delays in stays posting?

During this year, all my full-service stays post with 48 hours of checkout (usually the afternoon after checkout date). My last two stays have not been posting for several days. In fact I had to call to get them posted.

Anybody experiencing the same?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by seawolf
During this year, all my full-service stays post with 48 hours of checkout (usually the afternoon after checkout date). My last two stays have not been posting for several days. In fact I had to call to get them posted.

Anybody experiencing the same?
My stays still show up within few days after checkout.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 12:45 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

The last couple of stays have been taking 4-5 days to post.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HGP Diamond, Avis First
All of my international stays seem to take 7 days or more or simply don't post (currently waiting on HR Mainz to post which is at +10 days from checkout).

My US stays are pretty consistent at 48 hours.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 6:10 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Been a week for HR Sacramento, still no post.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 9:16 pm

Hyatt 48 Lex...8 days and still hasn't posted.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 9:59 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, UA Club Lifer, MC Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
My last 5 stays have either not posted or posted incorrectly (no stay credit and 10% of base miles). All at Hyatt Valencia. Have had to email final bill to GoldPassport. No one seems able to fix--mix of AAA and Senior rates.
Old Nov 13, 2011, 9:03 pm

Programs: UA: LO2P!
Only at Hotel Sierra, San Ramon (but I kind of expected it with the swtichover from Sierra to Hyatt.) However, it was posted with 24 hours after alerting the GP staff and submitting a copy of my folio.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 10:05 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Checked out of the Hyatt Santa Clara yesterday and the points posted (correctly, including 1W and DN) this afternoon.
Old Nov 19, 2011, 8:20 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks. My stays seem to be posting normally now. Must have been a fluke during the two weeks.
Old May 14, 2013, 10:13 pm

Programs: UA 1P
Are postings delayed again? awaiting credit for Hyatt House Cypress - been about a week and a half. Missing credit says to wait two weeks. Anyone having issues recently?
Old May 15, 2013, 2:55 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
About 25% of the time, my stays don't post automatically. Fortunately, a quick message to the Gold Passport Concierge here on Flyertalk resolves the problem immediately. IME a stay will either post immediately (well, within two days) or it won't post at all. I don't understand this "wait two weeks" dealie, but them's the rules. I'm in the two-week waiting period right now for HP LAX El Segundo, where my stay has NEVER posted automatically, three times straight.
Originally Posted by goofy777
Are postings delayed again? awaiting credit for Hyatt House Cypress - been about a week and a half. Missing credit says to wait two weeks. Anyone having issues recently?
Old May 15, 2013, 11:40 pm
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
I never had problems with mine.... they usually post within 48H after check-out (my stays are 99% in Asia). Usually, at the same time, I would receive the automatic "thank you for staying at XYZ" email.
Old May 15, 2013, 11:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
My last few stays have posted promptly.
Old May 16, 2013, 5:24 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I get the automatic "thank you for staying" yet my points often don't post automatically. I keep track: my points have to be manually posted about 30 percent of the time.
Originally Posted by enelym1978
I never had problems with mine.... they usually post within 48H after check-out (my stays are 99% in Asia). Usually, at the same time, I would receive the automatic "thank you for staying at XYZ" email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.