Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

After I reach platinum status.....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2013, 12:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest-Companion Pass, Hilton - Gold, Hyatt - Diamond

After platinum and trying to reach Diamond status, I have seen a few posts that you get bonus points every third stay until your 24 th stay. Not sure if this is old news or somewhere hidden in the website
Old Apr 22, 2013, 12:34 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by rickjanak
After platinum and trying to reach Diamond status, I have seen a few posts that you get bonus points every third stay until your 24 th stay. Not sure if this is old news or somewhere hidden in the website
Welcome to our Hyatt corner.

Please read http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ease-read.html which will give you a lot of answers.

But to answer directly, plat gives you a 15% bonus on points earned and free Internet. The bonus points after 3 stays was part of the Platinum Extras program that has been discontinued.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 12:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by peteropny

Please read http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ease-read.html which will give you a lot of answers.

But to answer directly, plat gives you a 15% bonus on points earned and free Internet. The bonus points after 3 stays was part of the Platinum Extras program that has been discontinued.
Thanks for clearing that up
Old Apr 22, 2013, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by peteropny

But to answer directly, plat gives you a 15% bonus on points earned and free Internet. The bonus points after 3 stays was part of the Platinum Extras program that has been enhanced.
Fixed it for you.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by antonius66
Fixed it for you.
enhanced?

Does that mean the program is still current?
Old Apr 22, 2013, 10:08 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Plat, Centurion, too many airlines
Originally Posted by rickjanak
enhanced?

Does that mean the program is still current?
"Enhanced" is a popular, nebulous buzz-word used by talking heads of various loyalty schemes to really mean, "a reduction in benefits." Antonius was simply poking fun.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.