Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt and Southwest Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2013, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Hyatt and Southwest Question

Need approximately 900 points to qualify for a companion pass so we're doing a MR this weekend. Diamond status and usually don't bother with Southwest points when staying at Hyatt. Have a cheapie night at a HH. If I pick to earn Southwest points do I still get the Diamond amenity of points? Really value Hyatt points but need to get the CP ASAP. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Tia
Carolyn
Old Jan 19, 2013, 7:52 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by cmjaffe
Need approximately 900 points to qualify for a companion pass so we're doing a MR this weekend. Diamond status and usually don't bother with Southwest points when staying at Hyatt. Have a cheapie night at a HH. If I pick to earn Southwest points do I still get the Diamond amenity of points? Really value Hyatt points but need to get the CP ASAP. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Tia
Carolyn
Yes you are entitled to the diamond welcome amenity but it will have to be adjusted manually which requires a separate entry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.