Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Award Chart Update Effective February 7, 2013

Award Chart Update Effective February 7, 2013

Old Feb 7, 2013, 7:55 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold, RA, QF Gold, UA 1K
Has anyone received the points adjustment when the property goes down one category?
Old Feb 8, 2013, 7:15 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SGC Gold, IHG Plat, Delta Diamond, Cont Gold, US Air Chairmans
Originally Posted by Rumeli
I wish they had downgraded some Cat 5s to 4 in desirable locations so that we can use the free night from the Credit Card.

RM
I would rather they just raise the CC benefit up one. Or better yet, open it up for all. Put a tiered spending / category limit if needed but make the card worth keeping for use at places other than Hyatt.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by Rumeli
I wish they had downgraded some Cat 5s to 4 in desirable locations so that we can use the free night from the Credit Card.

RM
+1

all in all more upgrade then downgrade of properties :-/
Old Feb 9, 2013, 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by cs1985
+1

all in all more upgrade then downgrade of properties :-/

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...rtupdates.html

On February 7, 2013, changes to the Hyatt Gold Passport Award Chart will take effect. These changes involve 10 hotels moving to a lower category and seven hotels moving to a higher category.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:34 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
HGP members should be greatful for this small change. Take a look at the onslaught at MRs http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...nges-list.html
Old Feb 12, 2013, 12:01 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
HGP members should be greatful for this small change. Take a look at the onslaught at MRs http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...nges-list.html
I agree. That is BRUTAL!

Thank you Hyatt.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
And then the changes with Hilton. So long as the dollar continues to be devalued, we shouldn't be surprised with some devaluation with any service. I am pleased that Hyatt at least is keeping it real.

On an unrelated note...

Originally Posted by FD1971
GHT rocks and the Park has seen better days, it is still amazing, but was so often not worth the difference to the PHT
In my recent experience, it is actually the Grand Hyatt Tokyo that is more expensive than the PHT...
Old Feb 20, 2013, 2:35 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 700k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
To be more specific for purposes of this thread, Hilton is introducing seasonal adjustments to point redemption requirements.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.