Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place San Jose/Pinares, Costa Rica REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2012, 9:38 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Greetings FlyerTalkers!

We are very pleased to share with you the opening of Hyatt Place San Jose/Pinares, the first Hyatt Place hotel located outside of the United States. With the opening of Hyatt Place San Jose, there are now nine Hyatt-branded hotels open in Latin America, and an additional 13 previously announced hotels are under development, including four Hyatt Place properties.

The hotel has 120 rooms, and is part of Momentum Pinares, a mixed use commercial complex on the east side of Cost Rica’s capital that includes an approximately 97,000 sq. ft. office tower, a 48,000 sq. ft. medical building, a theater, and shopping mall with 75,000 sq. ft. of retail space.

Happy travels!

-Nick B.

Last edited by Gold Passport Concierge; Nov 13, 2012 at 2:57 pm
Old Nov 13, 2012, 7:05 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
^. Another option for CR.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 8:28 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Somebody should inform the people who maintain the Hyatt website that their map for this property is grossly mistaken, it shows it as being 3 blocks South of Parque Central (the heart of the city) instead of its true location, about 5 miles to the East of downtown.
Old Mar 6, 2020, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler,Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson, National-Exec.
There are minimal pictures on this hotels website. I cannot see if there is an indoor or outdoor swimming pool. Cna someone post here if this hotel has a swimming pool and a gym? Thanks
Old Mar 6, 2020, 2:51 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by klakhav
There are minimal pictures on this hotels website. I cannot see if there is an indoor or outdoor swimming pool. Cna someone post here if this hotel has a swimming pool and a gym? Thanks
on their homepage, scroll down all the way, you will see there is an outdoor pool and fitness center, both with pictures.

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/co...eo_latam_sjozp
Old Jan 6, 2021, 7:31 am

Programs: UA 1K M, AA 2 MM PREM, AVIS First, HYATT Explorist, Marriott Lifetime Platinum., Hilton Gold.
Has anyone stayed at this property recently and can share their experience during COVID-19. Planning to stay at this hotel next week for two days and would love to get low down as it looks like it is pretty far from San Jose Central and the airport. Thanks
Old Feb 12, 2023, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Hi!

has anyone stayed?
Old Mar 18, 2024, 9:26 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler,Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson, National-Exec.
Yes, I have. Not sure who owns this hotel but they must be strapped for cash. Hotel is not in the best condition. The location is nice as it is in a small mall with lots and lots of restaurants.
The hotel tried to over charge by not giving me the bill before leaving. It is easier for us to 'email you the bill' - I got wrong bill and when I inquired about why I was over charged, was told we use C560 as exchange rate when that day exchange rate was C503.
So be extra careful at this hotel as they will try and overcharge you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.