Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Chase Free Night Awards being delayed?

Old Mar 4, 2021, 6:33 am
Original Poster

I have a Hyatt branded credit card from Chase. On my anniversary of the card I would always get a free night award (Cat 1-4). Chase just rebranded the card I had to a different version of the Hyatt card with a slightly higher annual fee. Anyway My anniversary comes and goes and still no award. I reached out to them and asked about it and they said the award will post in my account in 10 weeks? ...?
Is anyone else dealing with this? Why the very long delay? This never happened before. I asked why the delay but they have not responded.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 6:54 am

Because they don't want you to get the fn then cancel the card to get a full refund. Just wait what's the big deal? They're still following the t&c. Also this post should be moved to Chase.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 8:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I had the Hyatt CC up until they converted it to WOH in January.

When I had the Hyatt CC I wouldn't get my free night award until at least a few weeks after my annual fee was posted. That was consistent for the ~4+ years I've held the card. So I wouldn't expect to receive the award until a few weeks after the annual fee posts - and in any case, the T&Cs allow for a longer period (which is usually longer than it actually takes when it comes to Hyatt).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.