FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Park Hyatt Milan - Urgent Info needed (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1385576-park-hyatt-milan-urgent-info-needed.html)

dg4255 Sep 8, 2012 11:34 am

Park Hyatt Milan - Urgent Info needed

Can someone with more than 5000 Hyatt GP points tell me if they have any rooms available for point redemptions for tonight just 1 night for 2 adults. My brother and his wife got stuck in Milan and there are two trade fairs going on at the same time. The Park Hyatt shows some rooms available but at exorbitant prices.. If something is available, I can post over in CC to trade. (I don't often stay at Hyatt and have less than 3000 pts, but my Hilton and SPG accounts are quite plump and healthy):D

DHalltheway Sep 8, 2012 11:43 am

Originally Posted by dg4255 (Post 19277620)
Can someone with more than 5000 Hyatt GP points tell me if they have any rooms available for point redemptions for tonight just 1 night for 2 adults. My brother and his wife got stuck in Milan and there are two trade fairs going on at the same time. The Park Hyatt shows some rooms available but at exorbitant prices.. If something is available, I can post over in CC to trade. (I don't often stay at Hyatt and have less than 3000 pts, but my Hilton and SPG accounts are quite plump and healthy):D

Customer Service
The hotel is not available for your requested travel dates. It is either sold out or not yet open for reservations. Go back to select alternate dates at the same hotel or enter an alternate location.

To speak with a Hyatt Representative from within the US and Canada, please call 866-349-3607. To view our list of contact numbers available in other countries please click here.

To reach us electronically, click here.

By Phone: nope

dg4255 Sep 8, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks for the fast reply.. Too bad no room :-( Feels like a real Joseph and Mary moment in Milano right now.. (but my sister-in-law is not pregnant... 4 is enough, right?)

DHalltheway Sep 8, 2012 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by dg4255 (Post 19277709)
Thanks for the fast reply.. Too bad no room :-( Feels like a real Joseph and Mary moment in Milano right now.. (but my sister-in-law is not pregnant... 4 is enough, right?)

4?

You mean she wants 4 kids?

dg4255 Sep 8, 2012 12:13 pm

Already has 4.. oldest is 12, youngest is 7.. :-/

DHalltheway Sep 8, 2012 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by dg4255 (Post 19277772)
Already has 4.. oldest is 12, youngest is 7.. :-/

Depends: If she wants an ice hockey team, she is just right. On the other hand, she wants a football/soccer team, she needs another 5 :p