Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

C48JUL - Another 48h Sale - July 24-25, 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

C48JUL - Another 48h Sale - July 24-25, 2012

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2012, 4:05 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Whatīs the problem with checking the hotel yourself

Donīt understand your post. I think itīs true FT spirit to inform the fellow FTers about this sale.

And you can just type in this sales code into the price quote form.

So where is the problem?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 8:10 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Don't you realize that not the posting of the sale is the problem, but the way Hyatt is unable to provide any details?

It's not really productive when you have to check all possible hotels for all dates and not really knowing if the sale rate isn't available for the hotel at all or just for the dates you have provided. Some of us can and will be flexible with hotels and dates when the price is right....

Last edited by RTW1; Jul 26, 2012 at 12:40 pm
Old Jul 26, 2012, 9:53 am

Programs: HYATT DIAMOND, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Carlson Gold, DL SILVER,
Originally Posted by RTW1
Don't you realize that not the posting of the sale is the problem, but the way Hyatt is unable to provide any details?

It's not really productive when you have to check all possible hotels for all dates and not ally knowing if the sale rate isn't available for the hotel at all or just for the dates you have provided. Some of us can and will be flexible with hotels and dates when the price is right....
+1
Old Jul 26, 2012, 12:35 pm

I found it interesting that the Travelzoo site listed the 48 hour promotion and had a drop-down box listing all the locations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.