Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 4:42 pm

Programs: LH Sen, HH Diamond, IC RA
Today the Hotel also posted a video of the beach on their Instagram account...
Old May 25, 2018, 5:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP & AAirpass, Hyatt Courtesy Card, SPG Platinum
We recently stayed here in a Park Executive suite and enjoyed a wonderful stay. Essentially, the suite comes with a full-size pool and a large deck (both currently depicted in the property photo on the Hyatt app). We didn’t really leave our suite very often as room service was very responsive and quite reasonably priced.

Areas of improvement: Pools should be heated and some of the F&B should be improved (fresh pressed juice, quality pastries).
Old May 25, 2018, 5:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, UA silver, Jetblue Mosaic
Originally Posted by sensei
We recently stayed here in a Park Executive suite and enjoyed a wonderful stay. Essentially, the suite comes with a full-size pool and a large deck (both currently depicted in the property photo on the Hyatt app). We didn’t really leave our suite very often as room service was very responsive and quite reasonably priced.

Areas of improvement: Pools should be heated and some of the F&B should be improved (fresh pressed juice, quality pastries).
How did you get the park executive? Did you book that room or were you upgraded?
Old May 25, 2018, 7:54 pm

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Originally Posted by sensei

When I was there, juices were quite fresh but fruit isn't great so you can only do what you can do. I thought pastries were quite delicious... especially the danishes. This was at the breakfast buffet...not sure what they deliver as room service.
Old May 25, 2018, 11:18 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Thanks Tom.
Old May 26, 2018, 8:37 am

Programs: LH Sen, HH Diamond, IC RA
So far our stay is excellent, no service issues, all of the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone is smiling and in good mood.
Breakfast is very good, huge buffet with high quality.
KristenNix likes this.
Old May 26, 2018, 5:10 pm

Programs: UA Plat, National Exec Elite
Has anyone added night(s) on either side of their stay at the PH elsewhere on the islands that they could recommend? Belle Mont Farm looks really nice, but wondering if anyone has any recommendations.
Old May 26, 2018, 6:12 pm

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Originally Posted by murphyUA
Has anyone added night(s) on either side of their stay at the PH elsewhere on the islands that they could recommend? Belle Mont Farm looks really nice, but wondering if anyone has any recommendations.
The Four Seasons Nevis could be a nice option (short water taxi from St. Kitts). I have had several clients combine this with PH St. Kitts. There is a 4th Night Free offer that includes a $250 resort credit, and this can combine with the Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities (similar to Privé benefits) when booked through a FSPP travel advisor. Any FSPP travel advisor can check rates and availability for you.

Last edited by KristenNix; May 26, 2018 at 9:01 pm
Old May 26, 2018, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by KristenNix
The Four Seasons Nevis could be a nice option (short water taxi from St. Kitts). I have had several clients combine this with St. Kitts. There is a 4th Night Free promotion that includes a $250 resort credit, and this can combine with the Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities (similar to Privé benefits) when booked through a FSPP travel advisor. Any FSPP travel advisor can check rates and availability for you.
Thanks! I only need to add a single night before my four night stay at the PH, and was on the track that it may make more sense to stay on St Kitts somewhere, and explore Nevis at some point during the stay at PH. I arrive early afternoon, so enough time to spend half a day "doing something".

Thanks for the suggestion, though!
KristenNix likes this.
Old May 27, 2018, 12:52 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
I was wondering the same thing and Belle Mont Farm also appeared on my radar. Nice photos and price wise attractive too (BTW, they currently have a Memorial Sale going on with 35% off on best flexible). However, most likely I’ll split the PH with FS as the golf course is allegedly way better there (well, the greenfees are inversely correlated ) and it should only be a short water taxi ride away. However, the advantage of Belle Mont Farm is being on the same island as the PH (but well, to be fair, it’s on the other end of the island, so still around 30 min by car).

But any experience with the Belle Mont Farm here?
Old May 27, 2018, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by Frequent_Flyer1
I was wondering the same thing and Belle Mont Farm also appeared on my radar. Nice photos and price wise attractive too (BTW, they currently have a Memorial Sale going on with 35% off on best flexible). However, most likely I’ll split the PH with FS as the golf course is allegedly way better there (well, the greenfees are inversely correlated ) and it should only be a short water taxi ride away. However, the advantage of Belle Mont Farm is being on the same island as the PH (but well, to be fair, it’s on the other end of the island, so still around 30 min by car).

But any experience with the Belle Mont Farm here?
Yeah I too noticed the 35% off sale this weekend. My dates, it came out to $172, but probably would still go with the $242 FHR rate which includes breakfast and $100.

If I add Nevis to the mix, I was also looking at Montpelier Plantation. Looks like there is a similar 35% sale booking thru the OTA's which brought the rate down to $150 (and includes breakfast). The pics/reviews make it seem very similar to Belle Mont Farm.
Old May 27, 2018, 10:50 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Yeah I too noticed the 35% off sale this weekend. My dates, it came out to $172, but probably would still go with the $242 FHR rate which includes breakfast and $100.
Ah, thanks for pointing out that Belle Mont Farm is part of the FHR collection too, totally forgot to check! Then yes, the FHR rate is way more attractive (taking the credit and the breakfast into account). Definitely something to consider then.
Old May 31, 2018, 11:37 am

Anyone know how the credit works for the 4th night free promo? Is it like a gift card for incidentals (i.e. "You spent $700 while here, not including your room cost. After the credit, your bill is $100.") or is it like the credit that is essentially mediocre/useless resort coupons some places give out (i.e. "$30 off a $150+ massage, $10 off our $40 breakfast, $50 off room upgrades, etc.")?
Old May 31, 2018, 1:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, SPG Platinum, National Executive
Originally Posted by lowfareair
Anyone know how the credit works for the 4th night free promo? Is it like a gift card for incidentals (i.e. "You spent $700 while here, not including your room cost. After the credit, your bill is $100.") or is it like the credit that is essentially mediocre/useless resort coupons some places give out (i.e. "$30 off a $150+ massage, $10 off our $40 breakfast, $50 off room upgrades, etc.")?
The former.
Old May 31, 2018, 5:19 pm

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Originally Posted by lowfareair
The credit can be used for all incidentals (food & beverage, spa, etc). The credit can not be used to cover room cost, taxes, service charge, or gratuities. The credit is applied to your bill at checkout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.