Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2018, 12:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Jay00848
How are the beaches here? Can you snorkel in this area?
The beach is nice and calm. There is snorkeling on a side. Its not an amazing snorkel spot but it is one. I would say this is more like an scenic view beach.
Jay00848 likes this.
Old May 17, 2018, 12:00 am

with the $300 resort credit offer until July 26, is anyone worried about hurricane weather coming around?
Old May 17, 2018, 8:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Oh there are some rocks on the coast but to the sides it is better.

I guess that if a hurricane comes we could cancel the reservation.
Old May 18, 2018, 3:05 pm

Any experience of Globalists using confirmed suite upgrades here? I typically would, but judging by this thread and other reviews the overall occupancy of the hotel is 50% or below. Any anecdotes about Globalists being upgraded without using a confirmed suite upgrade?
Old May 19, 2018, 9:30 am

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Originally Posted by yerffej201
with the $300 resort credit offer until July 26, is anyone worried about hurricane weather coming around?
This is an exceptional offer - and if you book through a Hyatt Privé advisor you get $300 resort credit per person, a 4th night free, additional Privé $100 F&B credit, Room or Suite upgrade confirmed within 24 hours of booking (subject to availability), Daily full breakfast for two in The Great House restaurant, welcome amenity, etc. Cancellation available 72 hours prior to arrival. Any Privé advisor can check rates and availability.
Old May 19, 2018, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by KristenNix
This is an exceptional offer - and if you book through a Hyatt Privé advisor you get $300 resort credit per person, a 4th night free, additional Privé $100 F&B credit, Room or Suite upgrade confirmed within 24 hours of booking (subject to availability), Daily full breakfast for two in The Great House restaurant, welcome amenity, etc. Cancellation available 72 hours prior to arrival. Any Privé advisor can check rates and availability.
Yep. Booking with the regular rate will get you Free cancellation 30 days prior. Which is almost like prepaid... But if you book with prive you get those awesome benefits and 72hrs cancellation, much more realistic.
KristenNix likes this.
Old May 19, 2018, 5:34 pm

makes sense. I just wish i could book beyond jul 26
Old May 19, 2018, 5:45 pm

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Originally Posted by yerffej201
makes sense. I just wish i could book beyond jul 26
Through Privé, this offer is valid through 12/22/18.
Old May 19, 2018, 6:41 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond/ Hyatt top tier(lifetime)
Looks like offer is extended to sometime in December ?
Old May 20, 2018, 8:35 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Yes, seems so; at least for Amex FHR it says for stays till December - so in line with the posts above. I think there is a slight difference between FHR and Privé as for Amex the offer states "US$300 property credit" whereas KristenNix states that the USD300 is per person when booking via the Privé channel.
Old May 20, 2018, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Frequent_Flyer1
Yes, seems so; at least for Amex FHR it says for stays till December - so in line with the posts above. I think there is a slight difference between FHR and Privé as for Amex the offer states "US$300 property credit" whereas KristenNix states that the USD300 is per person when booking via the Privé channel.
+1. The $300 is per person via Privé. Another difference is with Privé the upgrade is at booking (subject to availability), and with FHR the upgrade is at check-in (subject to availability).
Old May 21, 2018, 1:09 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Originally Posted by KristenNix
+1. The $300 is per person via Privé. Another difference is with Privé the upgrade is at booking (subject to availability), and with FHR the upgrade is at check-in (subject to availability).
Do you know if the "per person credit"-promotion is stackable, so when staying 8 nights you get it twice or is it only per stay (as Hyatt usually counts back-to-back reservation as one stay)?
Old May 21, 2018, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by Frequent_Flyer1
Do you know if the "per person credit"-promotion is stackable, so when staying 8 nights you get it twice or is it only per stay (as Hyatt usually counts back-to-back reservation as one stay)?
Great question... The $300 per person credit is one per stay. With that being said, staying 8 nights, you would receive 2 free nights as the 4th night free can be used back-to-back.
Old May 22, 2018, 9:58 pm

Is the $300 credit limited to just two people? It looks like I can book a 2 Queen room for my family of 4 (me, wife, and 2 kids). And is the credit good only for F&B and incidentals, i.e., not for the room rate? $1200 in credits for a 4 night stay seems hard to use!
Old May 23, 2018, 3:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hyatt Prive
Originally Posted by rbw5t
Is the $300 credit limited to just two people? It looks like I can book a 2 Queen room for my family of 4 (me, wife, and 2 kids). And is the credit good only for F&B and incidentals, i.e., not for the room rate? $1200 in credits for a 4 night stay seems hard to use!
Remember that booking the Privé rate actually gets you $1300 in credit ($300 per person + $100 through Privé). Breakfast is included for 2 daily with Privé, so you'll have credit spare towards breakfast for the children as well as covering other dining during your stay (restaurants are slightly pricey, so the credit will really help here). I'm sure if you find you have credit to spare your wife will enjoy a lovely spa treatment at the excellent spa! Send me a PM for more info and to book the Privé rate!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.