Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Reply

Old Jan 20, 19, 10:13 am
  #631  
formerly a193991
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Switzerland
Programs: Hyatt Elephant (formerly known as Diamond)
Posts: 1,534
on my upcoming stay I upgraded using the new 9k points/night for a premium suite to the Park Executive Suite.
I was contacted by the hotel ahead of my stay and they're asking if I have specific room requirements.

on Trip Advisor someone suggested a room in units 9-12 for killer views.
  • Can anyone on FT confirm this too?
  • Are there Park Executive Suites in these buildings?
  • Does anyone have a hotel map/layout?
  • any other suggestions on location of the room? Thinking of enjoying evening sun as long as possible etc.
Thanks!
Thanks for any suggestions
59Impala is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 19, 5:54 pm
  #632  
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Houston,Texas,USA
Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 778
Originally Posted by 59Impala View Post
on my upcoming stay I upgraded using the new 9k points/night for a premium suite to the Park Executive Suite.
I was contacted by the hotel ahead of my stay and they're asking if I have specific room requirements.

on Trip Advisor someone suggested a room in units 9-12 for killer views.
  • Can anyone on FT confirm this too?
  • Are there Park Executive Suites in these buildings?
  • Does anyone have a hotel map/layout?
  • any other suggestions on location of the room? Thinking of enjoying evening sun as long as possible etc.
Thanks!
Thanks for any suggestions
My Prive upgrade got me that suite. True suite with great bathroom dining room ,living room and master Bedroom.
Full Outdoor innlfinty pool

Living room

Pool
martinplas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 19, 6:12 pm
  #633  
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Houston,Texas,USA
Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 778
[QUOTE=martinplas;30679698]


Master bedroom

View of Nevus

Master bath

Last edited by martinplas; Jan 20, 19 at 6:17 pm Reason: Mistake
martinplas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 19, 10:40 pm
  #634  
formerly a193991
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Switzerland
Programs: Hyatt Elephant (formerly known as Diamond)
Posts: 1,534
Originally Posted by martinplas View Post

My Prive upgrade got me that suite. True suite with great bathroom dining room ,living room and master Bedroom.
do you remember what building this room was or your room number?
59Impala is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 19, 5:28 am
  #635  
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Houston,Texas,USA
Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 778
Originally Posted by 59Impala View Post
do you remember what building this room was or your room number?
Room 1421 donít remember building number
we never used the hotels pools because the pool in our suite was so nice. We put the lounge chairs in the water in the shallow part of the pool and hung out there except when we went to eat or the spa. We only left to walk down the beach one night for lobster night at a beach bar which was fun
59Impala likes this.
martinplas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 19, 10:47 am
  #636  
formerly a193991
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Switzerland
Programs: Hyatt Elephant (formerly known as Diamond)
Posts: 1,534
Originally Posted by martinplas View Post

Room 1421 donít remember building number
we never used the hotels pools because the pool in our suite was so nice. We put the lounge chairs in the water in the shallow part of the pool and hung out there except when we went to eat or the spa. We only left to walk down the beach one night for lobster night at a beach bar which was fun
Thank you. Probably building 14. Do you recall, if the minibar is free in the suite?
59Impala is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 19, 4:41 pm
  #637  
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Sacramento
Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 678
Originally Posted by 59Impala View Post
Thank you. Probably building 14. Do you recall, if the minibar is free in the suite?
The mini-bar in P.E Suites is not free. Unless I'm mistaken, the mini-bar is generally only ever free (select items) at Andaz Properties.
joecool1885 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 19, 9:07 pm
  #638  
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Houston,Texas,USA
Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 778
Originally Posted by 59Impala View Post
Thank you. Probably building 14. Do you recall, if the minibar is free in the suite?
Free only at Andaz. We did take a cab and she stopped at a store for us and we stocked up on snacks , wine and a few extra bottles of water.
martinplas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 19, 10:41 pm
  #639  
formerly a193991
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Switzerland
Programs: Hyatt Elephant (formerly known as Diamond)
Posts: 1,534
Originally Posted by joecool1885 View Post
The mini-bar in P.E Suites is not free. Unless I'm mistaken, the mini-bar is generally only ever free (select items) at Andaz Properties.
thanks - on a side note. The GH Berlin's minibar is free even in the basic suite (using a TSU), including the spirits in large bottles outside of the mini bar.
59Impala is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 19, 7:18 am
  #640  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 117
Any updates on the plans to heat the plunge pools? We are thinking of going in April.

Also does the Executive Suite have a larger pooler than the Nevis Peak?

Thanks!
jmann2380 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 19, 4:19 pm
  #641  
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Houston,Texas,USA
Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Posts: 778
Originally Posted by jmann2380 View Post
Any updates on the plans to heat the plunge pools? We are thinking of going in April.

Also does the Executive Suite have a larger pooler than the Nevis Peak?

Thanks!
canít help you with the heat the plunge pool question but the ex suite pool and outside patio are is definitely bigger
martinplas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 19, 7:56 pm
  #642  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 117
Originally Posted by martinplas View Post

canít help you with the heat the plunge pool question but the ex suite pool and outside patio are is definitely bigger
Ok thanks!
jmann2380 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 19, 12:32 am
  #643  
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Programs: SPG-PPE+Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-Gold
Posts: 1,445
Originally Posted by jmann2380 View Post
Any updates on the plans to heat the plunge pools? We are thinking of going in April.

Also does the Executive Suite have a larger pooler than the Nevis Peak?

Thanks!
As someone posted a while back, they scrapped the plans to heat the plunge pools. So only the resort pools are heated. I guess that could change, but likely not by this April.
spgplat21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 19, 4:00 pm
  #644  
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4
using points to upgrade to suite

where do I see this online or do I need to call in to apply points to upgrade to a suite? I've already booked as a Guest of Honor, but would be willing to use points to secure the exec suite if possible
vtcapsfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 19, 4:21 pm
  #645  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Programs: AA EXP & AAirpass, Hyatt Courtesy Card, SPG Platinum
Posts: 962
The resort pools arenít heated either, as of last week.

Originally Posted by spgplat21 View Post
As someone posted a while back, they scrapped the plans to heat the plunge pools. So only the resort pools are heated. I guess that could change, but likely not by this April.
sensei is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread