Wiki Posts
Search

Cheapest Hyatts in Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Cheapest Hyatts in Europe

Following on from the cheapest hyatts in USA, i am doing a mattress run aug/sept. I am thinking of trying the german properties (already did a post about this as they sem excellent value and great hotels):
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ravaganza.html

But am i missing any fun ones to try that i can notch up 18 nights in? (current thinking is most at the churchill london with an overseas trip probably to germany unless i can find a better alternative!)
Old Jun 28, 2012, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
to add to that, warsaw recommended to me on my last post looks to offer the best rates...
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HYATT DIA
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
to add to that, warsaw recommended to me on my last post looks to offer the best rates...
+1 Great rates at Warsaw
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:19 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Thesaloniki Greece. Nice hotel. Most of the protest are in Athens, so you should be safe.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 7:50 pm

Birmingham. Not as cheap as Warsaw but probably cheaper than London.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 1:55 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Paris CDG
Old Jul 21, 2012, 7:00 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by Julian
Birmingham. Not as cheap as Warsaw but probably cheaper than London.
Definitely cheaper than London - AP rate for next weekend is £76 incl, which is a steal!
Old Jul 21, 2012, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Definitely cheaper than London - AP rate for next weekend is £76 incl, which is a steal!
BTW problem with Birmingham is lack of parking. They have a small front yard which they use (allegedly for people staying in suites) but sometimes let the riffraff use it when the hotel is less busy. But the parking they point guests to is way down on Holliday Street (ironically directly under the Crowne Plaza - you park pretty much underneath the CP lobby and then have to walk back to the Hyatt). But the Hyatt has a pool and the CP does not.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 11:47 am

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by Julian
BTW problem with Birmingham is lack of parking. They have a small front yard which they use (allegedly for people staying in suites) but sometimes let the riffraff use it when the hotel is less busy. But the parking they point guests to is way down on Holliday Street (ironically directly under the Crowne Plaza - you park pretty much underneath the CP lobby and then have to walk back to the Hyatt). But the Hyatt has a pool and the CP does not.
Having stayed in a suite, we were still not allowed to park in front of the hotel. However the parking is about a 2 minute walk from the hotel so not really a problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.