Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Orange County (Anaheim) CA REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Hyatt Regency Orange County (Anaheim) CA REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Hide Wikipost
Old Dec 31, 69, 9:00 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by:
Wiki Link
Print Wikipost

Old Sep 3, 19, 1:42 pm

It's random. Glob - Stayed for 1 night, told them I wanted parking billed and the card worked to in/out but never got billed.
Old Sep 3, 19, 1:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, UA Premier Silver, Spirit Lover
Originally Posted by opiuman View Post
It's random. Glob - Stayed for 1 night, told them I wanted parking billed and the card worked to in/out but never got billed.
These kinds of incidents are frequently unintentional in my experience..... they simply forget to add it to your folio, or don't know how to do so, or something to that effect. Unless they have specifically told you they are intentionally comping your parking, you can be certain it is very likely a mistake.
Old Oct 1, 19, 4:23 pm

Programs: FORMER Hyatt Diamond Loyalist, now Globallist
We stay here often and I wish all Hyatts that I visit had the Staff they have here. I appreciate the email that goes out prior to arrival, asking if there's anything that can we need to make our stay more enjoyable. The FD staff is friendly and helpful. Glady checked me in recently and talking to her, she seemed to enjoy her job and she felt she was supported by Management. I have received many upgrades over the years, always a nice perk. . Breakfast at Globalist is great, saving about 100$ a day.. The OC Brewery has good food and drinks. I think the GM David is top notch, always very responsive via email. Always enjoy the space of the 2 bedrooms. Just wanted to give a 5 star review for this Hyatt. Wish all Hyatt properties were this good.
59Impala likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: