Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Montreal REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (leaving 12/18/18 - Doubletree)

Hyatt Regency Montreal REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (leaving 12/18/18 - Doubletree)

Old May 23, 19, 12:06 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHONOR Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Platinum
Great news on the Andaz Montreal! Can’t wait
cruisingmickey likes this.
Old May 23, 19, 2:47 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Not to keep this old thread kicking longer that it needs to, but is there any info on the potential Andaz Montreal? I can’t seem to find anything online aside from that one job posting. Is it a new-build or takeover of an existing property? What kind of timeframe are we talking about?

khabah
Old May 23, 19, 7:46 pm
Hyatt 25+ BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; SPG AMB100; Hyatt Globalist; Fairmont Plat
Originally Posted by khabah View Post
Not to keep this old thread kicking longer that it needs to, but is there any info on the potential Andaz Montreal? I can’t seem to find anything online aside from that one job posting. Is it a new-build or takeover of an existing property? What kind of timeframe are we talking about?

khabah
I have not found additional info either, which is why I mentioned in the "Upcoming Hyatt Properties" thread that I am surprised the press release below does not mention Andaz Montreal in the pipeline for 2019-2022...
http://newsroom.hyatt.com/news-releases?item=123839

Next time I stay at Andaz Ottawa I will ask staff and they heard anything - they probably know.
Old May 24, 19, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by escape4 View Post
I have not found additional info either, which is why I mentioned in the "Upcoming Hyatt Properties" thread that I am surprised the press release below does not mention Andaz Montreal in the pipeline for 2019-2022...
http://newsroom.hyatt.com/news-releases?item=123839

Next time I stay at Andaz Ottawa I will ask staff and they heard anything - they probably know.
Ex-Hyatt staff at Doubletree Montréal shared with me last week that a new Hyatt property is coming but nothing about timing or branding.
cruisingmickey likes this.
Old Jan 31, 20, 1:42 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT
Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
Take it for what it is worth. Was told by a staff at Doubletree that an Andaz will be coming to Montreal.
No Andaz. There is a Hyatt Place but not sure where.

https://newsroom.hyatt.com/news-releases?item=123937

There is an Andaz coming to Toronto.
Old Feb 1, 20, 12:43 am

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; SPG AMB100; Hyatt Globalist; Fairmont Plat

Not shooting the messenger though, thanks for reporting
Old Jun 25, 20, 4:44 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT
Any stays at Hilton Gold and Diamond in terms of breakfast? COVID aside, is breakfast still served in restaurant elite?
Old Jun 25, 20, 7:24 am

According to Hyatt Development page, it's right next to the Fairfield Inn, or could it be a reflag?

Old Jun 26, 20, 12:42 am

Originally Posted by PG.backpacker View Post
According to Hyatt Development page, it's right next to the Fairfield Inn, or could it be a reflag?
Last time I was there a few months ago, there was a lot of construction going on and the street was even closed going to Fairfield Inn or Double Tree, you could not go from the west but access to the hotel was only from the east. I assumed it was street work, but I guess it was possibly related to the new hotel. My conclusion is that it will NOT be a reflag.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: