Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Earning pts terms and conditions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2012, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat

Hey all. Just made Diamond. I can't seem to find the earning terms and conditions on Hyatt's site. Anyone know how many rooms a Dia member can merge onto one folio from which to earn pts? I have had experiences with Hilton where I merged 4 rooms and found out I went over the limit and had to spend a month correcting with HH. Have the chance on a coming trip to merge 5 rooms 3 nts each ntomy folio, but don't wanna go crazy if it means violating the T and C.
Old May 24, 2012, 11:04 pm

Complete Terms and Conditions link on the home page at goldpassport.com? That one?

It's number 7 under Earning Gold Passport points as a Registered Guest.

-David
Old May 26, 2012, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
Thanks. Boy do I feel dumb--checked my account page, checked the earn page and checked the diamond page--never thought of checking the homepage. Duh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.