Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Hyatt Heavenly Bed ?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2002, 9:42 am
Original Poster

The Hyatt Heavenly Bed ?

I think that the Westin Heavenly Bed is probably the smartest idea ever to come from the hotel industry. Actually making the bed in your hotel room as comfortable as possible, what a concept. I have seen that Starwood is now coming out with the Sheraton Suite Bed, or is it the Sweet Bed.

I’ve been in a few Hyatt’s recently that seem to have a knock off of the Heavenly Bed (comfortable mattresses, soft fluffy pillows, down comforters, high thread count sheets etc). The hotels that come to mind are Vancouver, Elliott Grand, and Westshore in Tampa. Vancouver and Westshore have been through recent renovations, and Elliott is only 2 years old.

Has anyone else noticed this? What other Hyatt’s have upgraded their beds?
Old Dec 14, 2002, 10:41 am

I just stayed at a recently renovated room at the Regency Irvine which did remind me of a W or Westin bed.
Old Dec 14, 2002, 9:35 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IK in Seattle:
I think that the Westin Heavenly Bed is probably the smartest idea ever to come from the hotel industry. Actually making the bed in your hotel room as comfortable as possible, what a concept. I have seen that Starwood is now coming out with the Sheraton Suite Bed, or is it the Sweet Bed.

I’ve been in a few Hyatt’s recently that seem to have a knock off of the Heavenly Bed (comfortable mattresses, soft fluffy pillows, down comforters, high thread count sheets etc). The hotels that come to mind are Vancouver, Elliott Grand, and Westshore in Tampa. Vancouver and Westshore have been through recent renovations, and Elliott is only 2 years old.

Has anyone else noticed this? What other Hyatt’s have upgraded their beds?
[/QUOTE

I was just a the Grand Erawan in Bagkok, and during mys stay the changed the Mattress, and actualy did ask me to give some Feedback - well i looked it is a Sealy hard as a rock with a great padding that makes it super soft...

Must cost a Bomb to buy - but lets you sleep like a baby...

well done Hyatt !
best wishes to all
Toby on the Road
Old Dec 15, 2002, 6:38 am

Programs: UA1K MM, BA Gold, Hyatt LT Globalist, Bonvoy LTE, IHG Diam, HH Gold, Amtrak Sel Exec
Add to the list:

In the US:
Greenwich
Maui
Rickeys Palo Alto (Tower Rooms only in back building -- not quite like the others on the list but vastly improved...)

Outside the US:
Park Tokyo
Grand Fukuoka
BKK
Singapore
Grand Hong Kong
Grand Bali
Casablanca
Grand Delhi (now no longer a Hyatt unfortunately)
and the new, fabulous, Hyatt Regency Mumbai (report to follow...)

NOTE, the Hyatt Regency Hong Kong and Hyatt Regency Delhi did not have this type of bed

[This message has been edited by kv99 (edited 12-15-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.