Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

HYATT AT ORD (CHICAGO O'HARE) - URGENT

Old Sep 29, 2000, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE

Has anyone stayed at Hyatt O'Hare near the airport in Chicago?

If so, please comment re: room quality, service, etc.

Urgent - am checking in there tomorrow.

Any advice would be most appreciated.
Old Sep 29, 2000, 11:36 pm
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
I stayed there a few years ago, and didn't like it.
My biggest complaint- in the middle of winter, I was told to wait outside for a shuttle to the hotel- but they would not send one on request. I nearly froze outsaide for 20 minutes before it arrived.
Old Sep 30, 2000, 10:53 am
Original Member

Location: UA UGS 1K; US Chairman: AA Platinum: Marriott Platinum Premier; *wood Gold
I have stayed at this hotel a few times, poor service, lots of conventions, checkin is a very long process. The Hyatt Rosemont is one of the smallest Hyatt's (about 150 rooms) and is only a couple of miles from the Hyatt O'Hare. I greatly prefer that property.
Old Sep 30, 2000, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Also the jet noise is very bad at this hotel. I heartily recommend the Hilton which is actually connected to the airport. No shuttles! And it is one of the best, if not the best, airport hotel in the world.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .58 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
The 14th Annual Chicago Seminar will be held at the Hyatt Regency ORD from Friday, 20 September 2024 through Sunday, 22 September 2024.

The 14th Annual Chicago Seminars - September 20-22, 2024 at the Hyatt Regency ORD

Any recent stay reports?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.