Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Booking Suite With Points (3 night minimum)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2013, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Is there a way to book a suite using points for a two night stay? Looking at the Hyatt website it states there's a 3 night minimum stay required. I know the answer is probably no, but wanted to ask here first.

Not sure if it matters, but I'd be looking 11/29-12/1 at the Grand Hyatt Berlin.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 2:32 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by DougDons
Is there a way to book a suite using points for a two night stay? Looking at the Hyatt website it states there's a 3 night minimum stay required. I know the answer is probably no, but wanted to ask here first.

Not sure if it matters, but I'd be looking 11/29-12/1 at the Grand Hyatt Berlin.
You can stay for only 2 nights if you like, but you must pay and find availability for 3 contiguous nights when using points for a suite award.

The other option is to pay the Hyatt Daily Rate and apply a 6000-point suite upgrade. This suite upgrade is valid for up to 4 nights.

As always, the property has ultimate discretion over what it accepts for any given room, so you may want to contact them directly and negotiate.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 2:32 pm

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by DougDons

No, but if you're diamond you could sign up for the credit card and use your two free suite nights to book the suite for two nights. But with points alone you can't get around the 3 night minimum as far as I know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.