Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar (Vacation Club), Dorado, Puerto Rico REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar (Vacation Club), Dorado, Puerto Rico REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Dec 28, 2023, 10:37 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Going to bump this, have a chance to stay on Hyatt points in Feb 24. Any recent stays? Good value for 20k/nt on points? Beach at least ok?
Old Jan 5, 2024, 11:24 pm

Bump, Im booked into a studio here for 4 nights in Feb. Email for paid upgrades?
Old Jan 7, 2024, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan
Bump, Im booked into a studio here for 4 nights in Feb. Email for paid upgrades?
Hi- I'm also going in Feb. What do you mean by paid upgrades?
Old Jan 8, 2024, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by Claraj
We are booked on points at this resort, was going to e-mail the resort to see if they offer any room upgrades for a $$ copay.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 8:36 am

We are booked on points at this resort, was going to e-mail the resort to see if they offer any room upgrades for a $$ copay.
Since this is a vacation club property (time share) and not a traditional hotel, I would be surprised if they do. I received an email from [email protected] with phone number (787) 796-3000 ext. 0 . Please report back, I am curious to know.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 10:18 am

Since this is a vacation club property (time share) and not a traditional hotel, I would be surprised if they do. I received an email from [email protected] with phone number (787) 796-3000 ext. 0 . Please report back, I am curious to know.
No problem, I figure most hotels will do anything for more money
Old Jun 22, 2024, 9:33 am

No problem, I figure most hotels will do anything for more money
Was there an update on this? Did the resort allow you to pay for an upgrade? Also, how was the place?
Old Jun 22, 2024, 9:34 am

Same here. Any quick review you can provide? TY.
Old Jun 22, 2024, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by BOS 1K Flyer
Same here. Any quick review you can provide? TY.
It was great. I'm going back next year. I wrote a review here: with pics. Feel free to ask questions! https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...o.html?m=19905

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.