Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

I have 23 stays but GP says I only have 22...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2011, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, SPG Gold, PC Plat Ambassador

I have 23 stays and should only be 2 away from Diamond. My GP account says I only have 22 stays. Normally this would be a matter of figuring out what stay didn't post and having GP update it, however, all 23 of my stays show up in my history!! So how do I remedy this when I don't have a specific stay to say didn't post?

I've counted and counted over and over and still come up with 23 stays... not sure why GP says I only have 22.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 12:57 am
Community Director Emerita

You have to click "view" for each and every stay. You will get detail, including a line that says Qualified Night(s): . This needs to say 1 and not 0.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Thanks, that helped. I just looked through all of my stays and found one from Aug. 6th at the Hyatt Rosemont that says 0 next to Qualified Nights.

I booked it on the Hyatt website but it was a special rate (Feed the Car where I rec'd a $25 gas card); any reason why that shouldn't qualify?
Old Aug 16, 2011, 6:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Sometimes packages are not eligible for stay credits. I would call GP and say you didn't get credit for the stay and see what they respond.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 7:09 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by blase
Thanks, that helped. I just looked through all of my stays and found one from Aug. 6th at the Hyatt Rosemont that says 0 next to Qualified Nights.

I booked it on the Hyatt website but it was a special rate (Feed the Car where I rec'd a $25 gas card); any reason why that shouldn't qualify?
Hello!

Could you PM your GP account details to me? I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Sincerely,

Nick B.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Thanks Nick B. and everyone else. I got a response from GP via email last night and I now know what the problem was. I was credited with the wrong amount of points for my Rosemont stay, and I guess when GP adjusted the points, they accidentally changed the Qualifying Night(s) from 1 to 0. No biggie; I'm just glad I have it figured out because it was driving me crazy!!

I'm only 2 more stays from Diamond!! YAY!!!
Old Aug 22, 2011, 6:35 pm
wth

Programs: 2011 Air: AA (Plat) UA (Prem); Hotel: HGP (Dia), HH (Dia), KIT (IC); Car: HZ (PC) AF
Originally Posted by blase
Thanks Nick B. and everyone else. I got a response from GP via email last night and I now know what the problem was. I was credited with the wrong amount of points for my Rosemont stay, and I guess when GP adjusted the points, they accidentally changed the Qualifying Night(s) from 1 to 0. No biggie; I'm just glad I have it figured out because it was driving me crazy!!

I'm only 2 more stays from Diamond!! YAY!!!
I'm glad the community could help you, but why didn't you just contact HGP in the first place?

I find it helps to keep track of my stays/points on a spreadsheet and check the website after my stays to ensure they are credited properly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.