FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1240648-hyatt-london-do-autumn-2012-sponsored-oct-25-28-2012-a.html)

price123 Feb 22, 2012 9:39 am

Originally Posted by peteropny (Post 18061967)
Impressive website.

Thanks. I've been surprised how long it takes to do!

Markie Feb 23, 2012 12:33 am

Originally Posted by price123 (Post 18050613)
Contributors to swag bag (so far):

Hunger magazine (by Rankin)
Willie's Cacao (fine eating chocolate)
Cable wrap and tidy by Mark Hackwood
Espa (luxury spa brand)

Miles from Blighty will be adding something too!

qbrain Feb 27, 2012 11:36 am

Originally Posted by price123 (Post 16794233)
The hotel is £230+ VAT per night including full breakfast (£245 double occupancy)

I am being quoted 276 GBP + VAT right now for Oct 25-28. Am I missing something?

price123 Feb 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by qbrain (Post 18090811)
I am being quoted 276 GBP + VAT right now for Oct 25-28. Am I missing something?

This is a problem with the website. The price is 276 inc vat. I have this in signed contract and will be around at checkout if there are any problems. You could also try booking by email to get the price confirmed in writing.

Note 276/night is price for single occupancy and 245+ is for double occupancy.

qbrain Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by price123 (Post 18091000)
This is a problem with the website. The price is 276 inc vat. I have this in signed contract and will be around at checkout if there are any problems. You could also try booking by email to get the price confirmed in writing.

Thanks. I am positive you answered that question at least once already, I just don't remember where I read it, and I didn't see it in the first posts.

I am booked now, and look forward to making it onto at least some of the confirmed lists.

blase Feb 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Add me as interested... +1 for my husband

price123 Mar 6, 2012 6:53 am

Can I request all those definitely coming to Virgin to pay for the transfer? I cannot book it until I can pay the deposit. It is being held until end of month, with the balance then paid in October.

Thanks

JP

LeonardvonGrabe Mar 6, 2012 1:18 pm

Have i understand it right, that i can not choose by myself when the challenge will start?

It´s a solid time from Juli 28 until October 28 ?

Greetings

PS. is there space that i can sign up for it ?

Can you please tell me something more about it

LeonardvonGrabe Mar 6, 2012 1:36 pm

another question...

i would really like to register for this event...what about the attending?
is one of them "free" or which can i use?

Greetings

cs1985 Mar 6, 2012 1:46 pm

Procedure

Dear Flyertalk,

this offer sounds very interesting :-)

What about the procedure ?
First register at http://hyattlondondo2012.weebly.com
and then book the Hotel or what would you do ?

price123 Mar 6, 2012 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by LeonardvonGrabe (Post 18147136)
another question...

i would really like to register for this event...what about the attending?
is one of them "free" or which can i use?

Greetings

As far as I understand from the rules, the diamond trial is in the 90 days leading up to the event. There is space to sign up for champagne reception and the American Express dinner, but you would have to join a waiting list for the Virgin Atlantic safety training.

To register, you need to fill in the form on www.hyattlondondo2012.weebly.com. To book to attend you need to use code G-FTGP online, by phone or by email to The Churchill. Registration is free. You need to pay a minimum of 2 nights on group rate to attend (or one night in a suite on group rate).

The event is a chance to get together with other people passionate about travel, experience some new things and have fun.

cs1985 Mar 6, 2012 2:42 pm

one question...

will HGP add automatically to the bonus challenge ?

because they need my HGP to upgrade me to Diamond Trial

I´ve registered at the site : http://hyattlondondo2012.weebly.com
with my nickname at flyertalk...

what happens next?

LeonardvonGrabe Mar 6, 2012 10:54 pm

PROBLEMS ?!?!?!

Dear Mr. Von Grabe,

Thank you for contacting Hyatt GP Gold Passport Customer Service. My name is Johny and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Unfortunately, the information provided through Flyertalk are completely wrong. The only challenge we are offering to our Loyal member is the 2012 Diamond trial where you have to complete 12 nights during 60 days to maintain you diamond status through 2/28/2013. Please be advised that your diamond status is valid through 4/30/2012. You will be able to maintain this status through 2/28/2013 if you complete 12 nights during the 60 days from the first day of your enrollment.

Please feel free to contact our GP office if further assistance is needed. Thank you for Choosing Hyatt GP Gold Passport Customer Service.

Best Regards

Johny Elkahwaji
GP Gold Passport Customer Service

So whats now ????
FAKE ??

price123 Mar 7, 2012 12:45 am

Originally Posted by LeonardvonGrabe (Post 18150388)
Dear Mr. Von Grabe,

Thank you for contacting Hyatt GP Gold Passport Customer Service. My name is J and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Unfortunately, the information provided through Flyertalk are completely wrong. The only challenge we are offering to our Loyal member is the 2012 Diamond trial where you have to complete 12 nights during 60 days to maintain you diamond status through 2/28/2013. Please be advised that your diamond status is valid through 4/30/2012. You will be able to maintain this status through 2/28/2013 if you complete 12 nights during the 60 days from the first day of your enrollment.

Please feel free to contact our GP office if further assistance is needed. Thank you for Choosing Hyatt GP Gold Passport Customer Service.

Best Regards

GP Gold Passport Customer Service

So whats now ????
FAKE ??

Gold passport concierge will not know about the offer because it is done through head office. I can give you my contact there to verify the offer if you wish. The offer is only open to those attending the do, and has to be registered by the hotel. I will pass on names of those who have agreed to t+c. The Churchill will then pass gold passport numbers on to HGP.

price123 Mar 7, 2012 12:46 am

Originally Posted by cs1985 (Post 18147671)
one question...

will HGP add automatically to the bonus challenge ?

because they need my HGP to upgrade me to Diamond Trial

I´ve registered at the site : http://hyattlondondo2012.weebly.com
with my nickname at flyertalk...

what happens next?

You will be registered automatically by the hotel in June/July.