Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA *G; Delta Diamond; AA EXP; Marriott LT Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Still in YUL...looks like I will be here until at least Thursday, although I am not sure that the airports will open even by then. I have a B6 flight from JFK-OAK, so I am hoping to be able to cancel that and book a one-way award out from YUL to SFO/OAK. I live a few blocks from the crane that now seems stable, so I would've been in an evacuation zone anyways.

Stayed at the Hyatt and then doing some SPG/Hyatt hotel hopping here to requalify for Platinum/Diamond. If nothing else, I am getting to visit Montreal. I will fly direct for the next Do.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by awc4
I will fly direct for the next Do.
Space has been blocked for 24th-27th October next year so get it in your calendars. I am trying to arrange follow up meetings with sponsors to give them feedback. If you have any feedback to give, please email me driven2travel [at] gmail.com. Maybe Virgin will be in alliance by then...
Old Oct 30, 2012, 2:11 pm

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by price123
Space has been blocked for 24th-27th October next year so get it in your calendars. I am trying to arrange follow up meetings with sponsors to give them feedback. If you have any feedback to give, please email me driven2travel [at] gmail.com. Maybe Virgin will be in alliance by then...
What is going on during 24-27 Oct next year?

I only know of the DO going on in Aug.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by DHalltheway
What is going on during 24-27 Oct next year?

I only know of the DO going on in Aug.
Only just got room block yesterday. Will try to do a rerun of this year's event. Hopefully, Virgin and AMEX will come on board again, as everyone I spoke to loved the safety training and I think Amex could get some useful information from us to help with card development.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 3:11 pm

Only just got room block yesterday. Will try to do a rerun of this year's event. Hopefully, Virgin and AMEX will come on board again, as everyone I spoke to loved the safety training and I think Amex could get some useful information from us to help with card development.
I see. I'm glad they find our contributions useful!
Old Oct 30, 2012, 4:23 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

A word of warning for the participants of the Do - the posting on goldpassport is badly problematic - no eligible nights for me (should be 4) - and 669 base points only (should be somewhere around 8,700) So check carefully.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 4:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by peteropny
A word of warning for the participants of the Do - the posting on goldpassport is badly problematic - no eligible nights for me (should be 4) - and 669 base points only (should be somewhere around 8,700) So check carefully.
Same I reported on the other thread. They have mixed eligible with non eligible points
Old Oct 31, 2012, 4:53 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Day 2 review is now live - including the review of my room and the Regency Club - http://boardingarea.com/blogs/milesf...rom+Blighty%29

Photo's from the second night are included.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by peteropny
Originally Posted by travelkid
Same I reported on the other thread. They have mixed eligible with non eligible points
same here.

I called earlier they said give it 72 hours and call back if it is still erroneous.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 6:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
same here.

I called earlier they said give it 72 hours and call back if it is still erroneous.
Same issue on GFs acct. Called UK line and was not fixed instant like mine yesterday, but he forwarded to gold passport for resolving.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 8:39 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by travelkid
Same issue on GFs acct. Called UK line and was not fixed instant like mine yesterday, but he forwarded to gold passport for resolving.
I sent an email to my Private Line Agent with the folio attached and it was corrected promptly.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:30 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Had same problem here. They asked for a copy of my folio so I just took a photo and emailed it to them. It was fixed an hour later. I'm disappointed though that the folio is not available online .
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:38 pm

anyone know when the DO bonus will post?
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:01 pm
Original Poster

anyone know when the DO bonus will post?
t+c say 6-8 weeks. I am hoping it will be 2-3.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:29 pm

t+c say 6-8 weeks. I am hoping it will be 2-3.
Noted with thanks!

still jet lagged and I go to TYO soon.

*Groan*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.