Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012

Old Oct 9, 12, 2:44 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat, Starwood, Hyatt Diamond, PC Amb Plat, AA, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by price123 View Post
1)
2) I have good news and bad news re brunch. The bad news is that it turns out the cost should be £50pp as they can't just take the difference between breakfast and brunch (as we originally told). The good news is that our company driven2travel will pay the difference between the advertised £30 and actual £50, for those who have already said they are interested in brunch.
Thanks for this kind gesture and all your hard work. Mrs Nub and I are looking forward to our first DO.
Old Oct 9, 12, 5:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by nub2travel View Post
Thanks for this kind gesture and all your hard work. Mrs Nub and I are looking forward to our first DO.
Absolutely +1. Id say its only good news then
Old Oct 10, 12, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
We now have space on all activites for anyone who wants to join in. Still a minimum 2 night stay (on group rate) at the Churchill, but you get a lot for it:

- diamond trial or 2 extra suite upgrade certificates from Hyatt Gold Passport
- extra points for any stays you have had in the 3 months preceding the event
- goody bag with some great luxury products
- ticket to enter raffle (over 50% chance of winning a prize with average value £900)
- champagne reception (sponsored by the Churchill)
- safety training at Virgin Atlantic (down the bouncy slide)
- a reception and exhibition at the British Museum, sponsored by American Express
- dinner sponsored by American Express

Further information here

Anyone else who previously hadn't wanted to attend Virgin Atlantic (or any other activities), let me know.
Old Oct 14, 12, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Under 2 weeks to go now - we're looking forward to meeting everyone.

I still haven't received everyone's menu choices. If your name is on red on this page, please provide your choice using the form on the website. If I haven't received it by Wednesday, when I give numbers to the Churchill, your meal will be allocated randomly.

I would also appreciate if those who originally registered for brunch can confirm you are coming, as there is a cancellation policy on the booking. If your name is in red on this page, please PM me to confirm.

If anyone who isn't on the list is interested in coming to British Museum, Virgin Atlantic or St Martin's, PM me to let me know.
Old Oct 15, 12, 7:05 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/AA-Ex Plat/HY- LT Globalist/BA-CCR/GGL/GfL
Just an early reminder to everyone that British Summer Time ends at 2am on the morning of the Sunday, 28th - when our clocks go back an hour.

Last edited by Markie; Oct 15, 12 at 7:12 am
Old Oct 15, 12, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by Markie View Post
Just an early reminder to everyone that British Summer Time ends at 2am on the morning of the Sunday, 28th - when our clocks go back an hour.
Thanks for the heads up -- so an extra hour of sleep!
Old Oct 15, 12, 9:32 am

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Under 2 weeks to go now - we're looking forward to meeting everyone.
+1

BTW, trying to not make your life any tougher than it is, a while back I pm-ed you about some amenities for st martins but I haven't gotten a reply from you.

If they are helpful please pm let me know so I can pack them. Otherwise, I will just bring my amenity kits I have. Cheers.
Old Oct 15, 12, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DHalltheway View Post
+1

BTW, trying to not make your life any tougher than it is, a while back I pm-ed you about some amenities for st martins but I haven't gotten a reply from you.

If they are helpful please pm let me know so I can pack them. Otherwise, I will just bring my amenity kits I have. Cheers.
Sorry - thought I had replied.

Any amenities are useful - toiletries (shampoo etc), razors, toothbrushes, earplugs etc.
The bag itself is not particularly useful, although some people may find a use for it. Thus, don't bring empty bags, or bags you want to collect, but if things are in a bag and you don't have a use for it, you may as well bring them.
Old Oct 17, 12, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Today is the last day to choose your menu.

Also, not sure how many will have seen the prize from BAA, for a fantastic £500 voucher. In order to enter the draw to win this, you need fill in the details here, making sure offer code '705' shows and either give details of your BAA Worldpoints card or take out a new card. I will send a list of names of people who attended the do, so there is no point registering your cat etc. The draw is only open to people eligible for the do. There is also a bonus points offer for new card holders.
Old Oct 18, 12, 5:11 am

Programs: Hyatt&Hilton&BW Diamond,GHA Black,Marriott Plat,SPG Gold,AB Platinum,TK Elite,AZ Alata Plus,EY Gold
Solved
Old Oct 18, 12, 6:12 am
Suspended

Today is the last day to choose your menu.

Also, not sure how many will have seen the prize from BAA, for a fantastic £500 voucher. In order to enter the draw to win this, you need fill in the details here, making sure offer code '705' shows and either give details of your BAA Worldpoints card or take out a new card. I will send a list of names of people who attended the do, so there is no point registering your cat etc. The draw is only open to people eligible for the do. There is also a bonus points offer for new card holders.
^

But :Join today and we'll give you 500 bonus points when you spend £25 in a single day at the airport plus you’ll be entered into a draw for a chance to win £500 of airport shopping vouchers.

Does this mean that you need to spend 25£ to enter the draw? Does it mean that the draw is exclusive for the DO as part of the raffle, or that it is a general draw with zillions of others?
Old Oct 18, 12, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by travelkid View Post
^

But :Join today and we'll give you 500 bonus points when you spend £25 in a single day at the airport plus you’ll be entered into a draw for a chance to win £500 of airport shopping vouchers.

Does this mean that you need to spend 25£ to enter the draw? Does it mean that the draw is exclusive for the DO as part of the raffle, or that it is a general draw with zillions of others?
You do not have to spend anything to be entered into the draw. The draw is exclusive for the do
Old Oct 18, 12, 7:12 am
Suspended

You do not have to spend anything to be entered into the draw. The draw is exclusive for the do
Thats ^ ^

I appreciate, just wanted to clear any confusion.
Old Oct 18, 12, 10:09 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Hmm I don't understand that BAA registration. I already have an account with them so I've entered my current card details but it says "Registration failed. Account is already registered." However, I haven't registered for this £500 draw before. Would I have to get a new card to be entered?
Old Oct 18, 12, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by crystak View Post
Hmm I don't understand that BAA registration. I already have an account with them so I've entered my current card details but it says "Registration failed. Account is already registered." However, I haven't registered for this £500 draw before. Would I have to get a new card to be entered?
This is something I have also had a problem with. I can try to sort it out, but to be honest I will just apply for a new card as I think it will be easier. BAA will do the draw for their prize, hence why they need the registration. I'll send an email off and see what they say.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: