FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1240648-hyatt-london-do-autumn-2012-sponsored-oct-25-28-2012-a.html)

travelkid Aug 7, 12 10:35 am


Originally Posted by qbrain (Post 19075123)
My account is showing Diamond now and was not yesterday, so they must be working through the stack.

+2^

price123 Aug 8, 12 3:16 am

I have had confirmation from HGP that everyone's account has now been registered for the promotions, so you should show diamond status (if you were not previously diamond) or 2 extra suite upgrade certificates (if you were already diamond).

I know the delay has been a little frustrating for some of you but I have some good news: although the diamond challenge (18 nights in 90 days) will run until October 28th (i.e 18 nights before this date), your diamond status will run until Feb 28th 2013 (or 2014 if you get the 18 nights) - a bonus 4 months of diamond status.

Let me know if your account doesn't show as expected.

Frequent_Flyer1 Aug 8, 12 3:57 am


Originally Posted by travelkid (Post 19075251)
+3 ^

Account has been upgraded ^ Many thanks price123 for all the hard work in the background!

CanfordCliffs Aug 8, 12 4:13 am

mine too! Horray Thankyou so much price, this is going to be a FAB event!

HaryoS Aug 8, 12 9:50 am


Originally Posted by price123 (Post 19080162)
I have had confirmation from HGP that everyone's account has now been registered for the promotions, so you should show diamond status (if you were not previously diamond) or 2 extra suite upgrade certificates (if you were already diamond).

I know the delay has been a little frustrating for some of you but I have some good news: although the diamond challenge (18 nights in 90 days) will run until October 28th (i.e 18 nights before this date), your diamond status will run until Feb 28th 2013 (or 2014 if you get the 18 nights) - a bonus 4 months of diamond status.

Let me know if your account doesn't show as expected.

Thank you for your hard work price123 ;)

Markie Aug 8, 12 11:59 pm

Yes, my two extra suite certs (expiry 2/13) have appeared. Thanks very much!

UaCoCo Aug 9, 12 2:10 am

I have a question regarding the 90 day trial period. Did the 90 day trial start on July 30 or when we signed up for the Do? After reading the T&C it looks like it began when one ticked the box agreeing to T&C. Hope I am wrong.

price123 Aug 9, 12 3:17 am


Originally Posted by UaCoCo (Post 19087201)
I have a question regarding the 90 day trial period. Did the 90 day trial start on July 30 or when we signed up for the Do? After reading the T&C it looks like it began when one ticked the box agreeing to T&C. Hope I am wrong.

90 day trial runs from July 30th until October 28th.

UaCoCo Aug 9, 12 6:23 am

Thank you. I figured that had to be the way it worked. Also, my account updated yesterday.

Thanks again for your hard work.

price123 Aug 14, 12 3:38 am

American Express are holding a focus group on Friday morning, 9am-11am (ish), before we depart to Virgin Atlantic. This is a chance to put your ideas across for the ideal credit card and possibly influence future changes to the Gold and Platinum card benefits.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know. Otherwise, I will start to pick on people

I would like once again to thank AMEX for their generosity in sponsoring not only the gala dinner on Saturday, but also an activity on Friday night (tbc). It is also thanks to the AMEX platinum card concierge that we have a few tables at 4030 booked.

Although the do is still some way off I have posted menu choices online here - fill in the form once for each attendee. I need numbers for each dish by the 10th October. If you do not give your choice, I will order randomly for you. Please register your choice even if you are on the waitlist for this event, in case we have cancellations nearer the time. Wine and water is included in the meal, but if anyone wants Dom or a soft drink, you will have to charge it to your room.

Please note, some registration forms have changed, but if you have already submitted the form you do not need to do so again.

DHalltheway Aug 18, 12 12:59 pm

Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012
 
Hi Price123,

Quick question about the do promo: Do points for the bonus challenge post once you reach each qualifying level? Or do they all post after oct 28?

Ps: I have more than 10 nights since 30th july, and thus far and no bonus points posted yet. Therefore am seeking clarification.

Thank you! :)

price123 Aug 18, 12 4:09 pm


Originally Posted by DHalltheway (Post 19147481)
Hi Price123,

Quick question about the do promo: Do points for the bonus challenge post once you reach each qualifying level? Or do they all post after oct 28?

Ps: I have more than 10 nights since 30th july, and thus far and no bonus points posted yet. Therefore am seeking clarification.

Thank you! :)

They should post as lump sum after the do, as only people with stays at the do will get the points.

travelkid Aug 18, 12 5:17 pm


Originally Posted by price123 (Post 19148240)
..... as only people with stays at the do will get the points.

Smart move! Fine for me, but is this new?

DHalltheway Aug 18, 12 8:44 pm


Originally Posted by price123 (Post 19148240)
They should post as lump sum after the do, as only people with stays at the do will get the points.

Noted. Thanks!:)

price123 Aug 19, 12 2:21 am


Originally Posted by travelkid (Post 19148574)
Smart move! Fine for me, but is this new?

Not new. Terms and conditions say to allow 6-8 weeks after october 28th for points to show on account (although i would hope it would be quicker than that). Promotions are only for people who attend the do. Only way to confirm this is to award after the event. Also, I guess the points are added manually so they will only want to do it once.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 1:34 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.