Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport Private Online Community

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Gold Passport Private Online Community

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:25 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Odd

Just got an email from The Hyatt Insider today.

Welcome xxxxxxxx to Hyatt where you will be joining the The Hyatt Insiders team. I hope you will enjoy it here as much as we will enjoy having you as part of the team.

Below are your login details:
Username:
Password:

Regards,

Help desk

C Space
90-100 Southwark Street, Bankside 2

London SE1 0SW United Kingdom

www.cspace.com

Anyone else get one of these? Oddly the password and username were blank. Weird.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:28 am

Got this too. Just replied to the old thread. Looked kinda like spam. No username or password here either.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Are you sure it came from Hyatt? It's odd to tell someone they will be joining instead of inviting them to join.

I'd contact Hyatt before clicking on anything.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:33 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
To me, the "you will be joining" phrase suggests that it might have originated in Nigeria.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Are you sure it came from Hyatt? It's odd to tell someone they will be joining instead of inviting them to join.

I'd contact Hyatt before clicking on anything.
Weird one is the mail they used is my private email that I only use sparingly and not the email associated with my Hyatt account. Who knows. I'm sure GP will pipe up at some point and time or the folks who sent out the original email (if Hyatt based) will resend an email that is reasonable. Given IT at Hyatt I'm not surprised it looks like a Nigerian scam.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Received the same email. UN/PW fields blank.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 12:45 pm

Programs: Delta basic after Gold; HHonors, Diamond; Marriott/SPG Plat; IHG/PCR Plat; Avis, Hertz
My husband and I both got one from two different communities we previously belonged to. Maybe some type of communispace error?
Old Jun 26, 2015, 1:04 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Good Afternoon!

You may have received a welcome email from _COMMUNISPACE ([email protected]). Communispace was the former vendor for our internal community platform, and we have confirmed with them that they experienced an internal system error with their emailing platform which caused the email to go out.

There have been no changes to the current community, and the email can be deleted.

Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions please contact Hyatt Customer Service at [email protected]
Old Jun 26, 2015, 3:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
I got it as well along with an e-mail explaining it was sent in error.

At least it wasn't an e-mail from Yattit...
Old Jun 26, 2015, 5:27 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I received one that relates to the SPG Advisory Committee. Looks like a large scale data breach amongst all their clients.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 6:52 pm

It looks to me like it's good that this outfit is the *former* vendor. We can only hope that they're not so unprofessional as to have done this deliberately as retaliation for losing the Hyatt contract.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 8:34 pm

Got the same email from ihg group from years ago.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by IrisT
My husband and I both got one from two different communities we previously belonged to. Maybe some type of communispace error?
I think so.

-David
Old Jun 28, 2015, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Good Afternoon!

You may have received a welcome email from _COMMUNISPACE ([email protected]). Communispace was the former vendor for our internal community platform, and we have confirmed with them that they experienced an internal system error with their emailing platform which caused the email to go out.

There have been no changes to the current community, and the email can be deleted.

Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any questions please contact Hyatt Customer Service at [email protected]
Thank you for sharing my email address with this company. Much appreciated.
Old May 13, 2016, 9:52 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Place to avoid, useless and managed by people at the level of hyatt IT/CS/marketing... i would say incapable (in order not to be rude).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.