Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Speculation on Promos for 2011[FFN etc.]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Speculation on Promos for 2011[FFN etc.]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2011, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, SPG Gold, PC Plat Ambassador
I am actually planning on doing a bunch of mattress runs in order to requal for Diamond and earn points for an upcoming London/Paris trip, and I need to start planning my March stays!!

Grrr... the wait is killing me!!
Old Feb 22, 2011, 8:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Talked to CS today about getting some points credited, and asked about this...could they provide any hints, etc....he said he hadn't been given any information...
Old Feb 22, 2011, 9:28 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by blase
earn points for an upcoming Paris trip, and I need to start planning my March stays!!:
Great minds think alike, 5 nights in Paris is what Hyatt has given me each year, I estimate they save me $5000, up until now it's been a dream run. THAI give me a suite on their 77W, Hyatt give me a suite, it has been a holiday in sunny France during our cold, cold winters. All good things come to an end

Last edited by Markie; Feb 24, 2011 at 11:54 pm
Old Feb 23, 2011, 7:47 am

My PL rep just told me the spring promo should be announced on 3/1, but she still has no details.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Originally Posted by DealDetective
My PL rep just told me the spring promo should be announced on 3/1, but she still has no details.
That, Milepoint, and my birthday...3/1 should be a really good day!
Old Feb 23, 2011, 4:16 pm

Location: Since the BoSox and ChiSox won it, now it is the Cubs turn to take the Series. Go Cubs Go!
I wish we would know details on the promo a bit sooner.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 11:04 am

Programs: UA Premier Exec
Just had to pull the trigger on a couple of stays with Marriott to take advantage of their Megabonus Promotion (Two stays, one free night), although I would prefer to do this with Hyatt as FFN award stays are typically valid everywhere, whereas Marriott limits the free nights to Cats 1-4 .
Old Feb 24, 2011, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
(*Imagines conference at Hyatt HQ*)

Boss: "Well, looks like we don't have to offer much of anything as first quarter profits were up without a promo"

Staffperson1: "Yes, but people are expecting something big from us!"

Staffperson 2: "We could just keep postponing things indefinitely.."

Boss: "Tell you what, lets just wait until the first date of the promotion period and we'll throw them a bone (puffs on electronic cigarette)."

Staffperson 3: "Remember, I T department needs at least 1 month for programming"

Boss: "That's never stopped us before. OK, meeting adjourned"
Old Feb 25, 2011, 2:48 pm

Programs: WN and its partners
Any day now.....I asked my personal rep today via email and she said "I think something is in the works because I asked if the G bonus points were going to be rescheduled and Management told me not while a promotion is running. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything."
Old Feb 25, 2011, 3:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Originally Posted by jumpdogjump
(*Imagines conference at Hyatt HQ*)

Boss: "Well, looks like we don't have to offer much of anything as first quarter profits were up without a promo"

Staffperson1: "Yes, but people are expecting something big from us!"

Staffperson 2: "We could just keep postponing things indefinitely.."

Boss: "Tell you what, lets just wait until the first date of the promotion period and we'll throw them a bone (puffs on electronic cigarette)."

Staffperson 3: "Remember, I T department needs at least 1 month for programming"

Boss: "That's never stopped us before. OK, meeting adjourned"

Zurich Flyer: Don't care any longer about Hyatt and continue with Hilton and SPG
Old Feb 26, 2011, 7:06 pm
Suspended

Ladies and Gents,

The wait is basically over. We will know very soon

I know we are all praying for a FFN:-: but I would at least prepare for the bonus points just in case. I dont want to hear pages of unhappy people on here complaining. Of course i hope its pages of super happy people happy about a sweat promo but
Old Feb 27, 2011, 5:28 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by SkiUtah
Ladies and Gents,

The wait is basically over. We will know very soon

I know we are all praying for a FFN:-: but I would at least prepare for the bonus points just in case. I dont want to hear pages of unhappy people on here complaining. Of course i hope its pages of super happy people happy about a sweat promo but
He he not picking on you but I don't think the promo will be HOT enough to cause SWEAT.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by peteropny
He he not picking on you but I don't think the promo will be HOT enough to cause SWEAT.
Depends on where you use your points?
Old Feb 27, 2011, 6:17 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Talking

Originally Posted by peteropny
Hope that's only responding to SkiUtah and not a hint. It is about the time that Gold Passport Concierge would be leaking it to Peter and Markie, so that they can batten down the hatches.

Gotta go think about something else. Gotta go think about something else. mumble... mumble...
Old Feb 28, 2011, 11:11 am

11 more hours (eastern) untill it's March 1st......lol
Originally Posted by DealDetective

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.