Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

10k points for 4+ night stay in Hawaii - HI10K - book by 12/31/10 - stay 12/1-3/31/11

10k points for 4+ night stay in Hawaii - HI10K - book by 12/31/10 - stay 12/1-3/31/11

Old Nov 10, 10, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AS MVPG, Marriott Plat, Honors Dia, IHG Plat, ...

Don't recall seeing this posted yet. Got it via email earlier today:

---------------

ENJOY FOUR OR MORE NIGHTS AT A HYATT RESORT IN HAWAII AND RECEIVE 10,000 HYATT GOLD PASSPORT™ BONUS POINTS

Indulge in a longer vacation in paradise so you can start planning your next one. When you stay four nights or more on Maui, Kauai or Oahu, you'll leave with 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points toward another dream trip anywhere you want to go.

It's easy to enjoy at least four nights at any one of Hawaii's Hyatt Resorts. Spend endless hours relaxing at our expansive pool with a salt-water lagoon and enchanting river pools or exploring 50 acres of natural garden paradise at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa. Maui's premier resort, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, offers a 40-acre stretch of beach, along with great restaurants and lounges to keep you going. Or if you're staying on Oahu, you won't ever want to leave the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Located right in the middle of all the action and energy of Waikiki Beach, you can fill your days and nights with surfing lessons and snorkeling before you enjoy the array of dining and shopping options.

To receive your 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, book by December 31, 2010, at hawaii.hyatt.com, reference Offer Code HI10K and stay anytime between December 1, 2010 and March 31, 2011.

T&C:

Offer valid until December 31, 2010, at Hyatt Regency Maui, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach and Grand Hyatt Kauai for stays from December 1, 2010 through March 31, 2011. A four-night minimum length of stay is required to qualify for 10,000 bonus points. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Guest must request Offer Code HI10K at time of reservation and check-in to receive bonus points. Hyatt Gold Passport members must choose points for their stay and pay an Eligible Rate. An "Eligible Rate" is any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to rates found on hyatt.com or any Hyatt Gold Passport Hotel Partner website, prevailing rack rate, volume, AAA and senior citizen rates, etc. "Ineligible Rates" are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, Internet wholesale rates (such as priceline.com, hotels.com, etc.), traditional wholesale rates (such as GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt Vacation Club™ stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contracted room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time). Only one bonus may be redeemed per member, per stay. This promotion is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks after travel is completed for Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points to be credited to your account. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Gold Passport™, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. ©2010 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Nov 10, 10, 6:09 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold
That looks pretty cool, it will total 20k for 5 nights with the 10k promotion =) Wish I had time to take a trip to Hawaii!
Old Nov 10, 10, 6:28 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Darn - I'm only in HNL for 3 nights
Old Nov 10, 10, 9:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Intercontinental, Avis Chairman's Club
Terrific! I've got a week in Maui and a week in Kauai booked for February.
Old Nov 10, 10, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

Not quite the 18k points for five nights from earlier this year, but still nice for those who were going to stay there anyway or are inspired by it. Unfortunately I don't think I can make it back to the islands in time, certainly not four four nights.
Old Nov 11, 10, 4:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by notquiteaff View Post
Not quite the 18k points for five nights from earlier this year, but still nice for those who were going to stay there anyway or are inspired by it. Unfortunately I don't think I can make it back to the islands in time, certainly not four four nights.
That was nice, as I was working in Honolulu most of the year. Starwood has had a 10K for 4 nights resort promo most of the fall. I imagine this is in response?
Old Nov 12, 10, 9:28 am

Programs: Hyatt, SPG, Hilton, Choice, WN, AA, BA, UA, HA, Avis
Super fantastic. Going to be perfect for my Honeymoon in Dec!!
Old Nov 13, 10, 8:27 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
This initally looked like a good deal to me. In my analysis I found the rates using the HI10K offer code were about $200+ more per stay than AAA rates for comparable room and benefits.

I'd save the money, forget the HI10K points and go with the lower daily room rates.

Loyalty Traveler Analysis of this HI10K offer.
Old Nov 13, 10, 8:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold
satori: you didn't include the extra 10k you'll get from the ongoing promotion, making it 20k for an extra $240 or so
Old Nov 13, 10, 9:41 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by peachy3 View Post
satori: you didn't include the extra 10k you'll get from the ongoing promotion, making it 20k for an extra $240 or so
Yes, but the Great 10k applies regardless of which rate you choose (as long as its eligible), so the difference is only the 10kk from this HI10K promo.
Old Nov 13, 10, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by satori View Post
This initally looked like a good deal to me. In my analysis I found the rates using the HI10K offer code were about $200+ more per stay than AAA rates for comparable room and benefits.

I'd save the money, forget the HI10K points and go with the lower daily room rates.

Loyalty Traveler Analysis of this HI10K offer.
Just book AAA rate, then have GP CS add the code afterwards (and most likely you have to request manual posting after stay as well).
Old Dec 19, 10, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL, AA, UA, SPG
Has anyone seen points post for this promo?
Old Dec 19, 10, 8:22 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM
I had to call CS to get it to post.
Old Dec 23, 10, 11:12 am

Programs: Hyatt, SPG, Hilton, Choice, WN, AA, BA, UA, HA, Avis
I also had to call CS. At first was told she could not find the the HI10k promo code. Then was told I had to wait 4 to 6 weeks for them to post and the CS refused to manually post them, even though I need the points asap as I want to book several award stays!

Very annoying indeed. Time to msg GP here and hopefully they can help me out.
Old Dec 23, 10, 11:24 am

When I checked out of the Hyatt Maui and noticed the offer code was no longer showing up on my folio, I asked the gentleman checking me out to add it in. He was a bit confused at first and thought I was referring to the great 10K and had never heard of HI10K. After spending 10+ minutes of no success finding the offer code anywhere in the computer system, he called his manager (the Assistant Front Office Manager) who told him not to worry about it and that he would call gold passport himself and have them add the points. I assumed this meant I would have to call in 6-8 weeks to have it manually added, but about 48 hours after my stay posted, both my Great 10K points and my HI10K points posted automatically! The HI10K points should show up under the bonus points for the stay, the same place 1W, DN, G1/G2/G3, Diamond 30%, etc. all show up.

Search this Thread