Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Washington, DC, Area FFN Mattress Runners

Washington, DC, Area FFN Mattress Runners

Old Jun 6, 2010, 10:54 pm

Programs: UA NW DL USAIR, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Travel_Queen
You can use the G2 code when booking online to get the bonus points. I did it for a stay over the Memorial Day weekend with no problems. The bonus point posted within 2 days. If you ask at the front desk they will probably tell you it is not applicable to the weekend rate.
The FD at Hyatt Dulles were the ones who added G2 to my weekend stay when I've neglected to mention it. I've found all the staff members at Hyatt IAD to be very customer service oriented. They are all courteous and friendly, especially Yanna, Ming, and Jennifer.

Last edited by dizziest1; Jun 6, 2010 at 10:58 pm Reason: re-word
Old Jun 7, 2010, 2:31 am

Missing bonus points

Originally Posted by Travel_Queen
You can use the G2 code when booking online to get the bonus points. I did it for a stay over the Memorial Day weekend with no problems. The bonus point posted within 2 days. If you ask at the front desk they will probably tell you it is not applicable to the weekend rate.
Actually NONE of my bonus points have been showing up lately. Reston, Fair Lakes, Crystal City stay 2, etc. I started saving all my confirmation print outs to show (if needed) that I did indeed book with the right code. Now after ever stay I just email customer service. Just keep an eye out if you're expecting bonus points!

Thanks for the scoop on Dulles. I'll hold my breath for this weekend.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 2:37 am

Costco discount

Originally Posted by dizziest1
This has recently been surpassed by the Hyatt Reston with a weekend Costco member rate of $81.75 which includes a $25 credit (Special offer code= COSADD /corporate group#= 13365).
^^^Consider me impressed. That's a great deal; thanks for sharing. I'm even a Costco member but didn't know about this one.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 8:19 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by mjp3md
Actually NONE of my bonus points have been showing up lately.
None of your bonus points?

How about none of my stays have been posting. I have a missing stay from the end of May that is missing. In the email about this missing stay, I mentioned I wanted AAirline miles. They said they would "change" my election. Interesting. I used a kiosk and made that entry.

I am missing so many stays that I have resorted to keeping a spreadsheet so that I can periodically email Hyatt.

This is so lame.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 8:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
I need 25k more points this summer to stay where I want labor day weekend, platinum guarentee availability is $299/night at a 12k/night property, may finally breakdown and do the mattress run thing this month while bwb is still on, I'm collecting points and have 3 stays booked for work travel next week, so that'll leave me 10k points shy

Think I can use point on an otherwise booked hotel?
Old Jun 8, 2010, 9:39 pm

Cap Hill Hyatt this weekend

Hyatt Regency DC (Capitol Hill) currently at $80 for this coming weekend. That's the AAA rate including breakfast. 2k bonus points on the weekend! ^
Old Jun 9, 2010, 8:46 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by 4aks
I need 25k more points this summer to stay where I want labor day weekend, platinum guarentee availability is $299/night at a 12k/night property, may finally breakdown and do the mattress run thing this month while bwb is still on, I'm collecting points and have 3 stays booked for work travel next week, so that'll leave me 10k points shy

Think I can use point on an otherwise booked hotel?
Nope - a force guarantee availability room is definitely not bookable as an award which was already discussed in a thread that you started - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...l#post14101679
Old Jun 16, 2010, 10:32 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat
Wow! Great rates this weekend!

Saturday Hyatt IAD - $51.75 AAA
Friday/Saturday Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill - $64.50 Costco/AAA (INCLUDES $25 CREDIT from Costco summer offer!!!)

See you guys there

Last edited by fsfsfsfs; Jun 16, 2010 at 10:37 pm
Old Jun 17, 2010, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by fsfsfsfs
Wow! Great rates this weekend!

Saturday Hyatt IAD - $51.75 AAA
Friday/Saturday Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill - $64.50 Costco/AAA (INCLUDES $25 CREDIT from Costco summer offer!!!)

See you guys there
I didn't see $64.5 of Capitol Hill...Is the rate gone already?

Great find on Hyatt IAD though!
Old Jun 17, 2010, 12:48 pm
Suspended

I don't see Capitol rate either. Great find on IAD. I had a $59.25 rate but I rebooked.
Old Jun 17, 2010, 2:41 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Unfortunately, looks like it's up to $75.65 now for Capitol Hill. I booked it as soon as I made that post because I hadn't ever seen it that low before, let alone with the $25 credit!
Old Jun 18, 2010, 7:25 am

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Originally Posted by fsfsfsfs
Unfortunately, looks like it's up to $75.65 now for Capitol Hill. I booked it as soon as I made that post because I hadn't ever seen it that low before, let alone with the $25 credit!
cosadd is gone for CH, AAA $103 now
Old Jun 19, 2010, 7:10 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Maybe I should add this to the property thread instead, but just wanted to say that the facilities here are very nice, and RC area has an obstructed view of the Capitol dome.

FD added the $25 Costco credit after a little investigation. Breakfast (ongoing) is the usual continental fare. I wasn't able to get an upgrade; the normal King room on RC level (11th floor) is decent, but there is a complete lack of power outlets! I think there were two available ports, and they were all in a corner of the room away from the desk and bed.

All in all, not a bad way to spend a MR night
Old Jun 20, 2010, 2:37 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by dizziest1
...The Reston lounge is closed on the weekends which does entitle diamonds to 2500 additional points...
Has anyone had trouble getting the 2500 point bonus to post (has the FD taken care of it or did you need to call GP CS)? Does this bonus apply to a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night stay? Thanks in advance for any replies...
Old Jun 20, 2010, 10:26 pm

Programs: UA NW DL USAIR, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by aba030
Has anyone had trouble getting the 2500 point bonus to post (has the FD taken care of it or did you need to call GP CS)? Does this bonus apply to a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night stay? Thanks in advance for any replies...
FD doesn't add for me, but I've never asked them. I've always called the GP CS who then call the hotel to confirm of RC closure on my weekend stay

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.