Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

TheBigWelcomeBack (BWB)-3/26-6/30/10 Earn-4/1-8/31/10 Redeem (FFN or 5k for 2 stays)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: Which did you pick.....Free Nights or Bonus Points
Free Nights
81.97%
Bonus Points
18.03%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

TheBigWelcomeBack (BWB)-3/26-6/30/10 Earn-4/1-8/31/10 Redeem (FFN or 5k for 2 stays)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:50 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by 747-400
Gotta tell you Hyatt, this is great. Already moved 3 stays from Sheraton to you on my next business trips. I'm SPG Plat and got a comp Hyatt Platinum....will qualify for Diamond this year. You've got the right strategy to win customers over.
If I was in your shoes I would ask GP why my status match wasn't for Diamond
Typically a hotel loyal program status match is for the same tier level not a lower tier level.
If nothing has changed in their policy you may wish to call back and ask to be bumped up to Diamond
Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:23 pm

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
Perhaps a crazy question, but if I was to make a reservation for Friday at a Hyatt, would it be possible to check in Saturday morning (before check-out) for a mini-mattress-run so that I could get stay credit and points? Due to my schedule, checking in Friday night isn't much of an option, but Saturday is certainly ok.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by gmax58
Perhaps a crazy question, but if I was to make a reservation for Friday at a Hyatt, would it be possible to check in Saturday morning (before check-out) for a mini-mattress-run so that I could get stay credit and points? Due to my schedule, checking in Friday night isn't much of an option, but Saturday is certainly ok.
Just check-in then go home or do whatever. You don't need to stay.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 9:17 pm

Programs: AA PLT, UA 1K (2k), Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, HHonors Gold
Argh counting down to registration. I have tons of nights to be booked asap!!!
Old Mar 25, 2010, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by futureacnp
I think you can book away. It's the stays that need to be on the 26th or later. Doesn't matter when you booked them.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by futureacnp
You can go ahead & book them! You can register for the promo anytime during the accumulation period & all stays during that time will count, regardless of when you actually register!^
Old Mar 25, 2010, 10:23 pm

Programs: JL Diamond, CX MPC Silver, OW Emerald, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
BWB can now be found on Hyatt's website. But the link leads to nowhere and you get an error message instead. How typical of Hyatt.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 10:33 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, QFF WP, Velocity Gold
gijoe24jp: I'm not sure what you mean, but it isn't the 26th of March morning yet so I wouldn't expect it to be up.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 10:38 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
If I was in your shoes I would ask GP why my status match wasn't for Diamond
Typically a hotel loyal program status match is for the same tier level not a lower tier level.
If nothing has changed in their policy you may wish to call back and ask to be bumped up to Diamond
Good advice on calling up for a status match if so interested; still I'm not sure the person's Hyatt Platinum was received via a status match, as no words in that post indicate to me that it was necessarily a status match from SPG Platinum that resulted in the person's "comp" Hyatt Platinum status.

"Comp Hyatt Platinum" sounds like complimentary/comped Hyatt Platinum status that may not necessarily involve a status match request, as it may involve something like this http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...2-31-10-a.html or being provided such as part of some co-marketing arrangement.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 10:46 pm

Programs: JL Diamond, CX MPC Silver, OW Emerald, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by peachy3
gijoe24jp: I'm not sure what you mean, but it isn't the 26th of March morning yet so I wouldn't expect it to be up.
It's already 3/26 on the East Coast. If you go to Hyatt's website, you will see BWB. But the link is bad. That's all I am saying
Old Mar 25, 2010, 10:54 pm

Programs: SPG*P, AA*1MM, UA*1P, Hilton*D, Hyatt*D, Sixt*P, Hertz*P, Avis*F, Delta*G
Originally Posted by gmax58
if i am wrong, please correct me.
i have done your 'mini MR' last year during the NBT.
my flight was delayed/canceled and i arrived around 10am.
i called the hotel and stayed there 2 hour and moved to another hotel.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 12:44 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Any thoughts on checking into two different properties on the same night? For rooms as low as $55, it's gonna be tempting to pad my nights a bit.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 12:52 am

& we're up & running...

registration is now alive and well on http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/gp/en/...fromEmail=true...

'Thank you. You are now registered to earn 1 free night after every 2 stays at Hyatt through June 30, 2010.'

& thank you very much, is all i can say...

Last edited by limelight; Mar 26, 2010 at 1:23 am Reason: edited url
Old Mar 26, 2010, 1:08 am

Programs: UA MM, SQ KrisFlyer, SPG/Marriott Titanium
Not here on the Left Coast yet. Though I did book a HP for Friday night.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 1:44 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by abraxis
Not here on the Left Coast yet. Though I did book a HP for Friday night.
Nor in the UK!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.