Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Mallorca

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2016, 3:14 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Normally those aren't available before opening....
Old Mar 20, 2016, 8:18 am

I just confirmed via Facebook that breakfast is included with all room rates. I'm considering a late August stay.
Old Mar 23, 2016, 11:53 am

Posed another question to the Facebook page, who responded both times within 24 hours. The beach club is shared with the Club Vermell beach hotel. It looks to be to the left of the main strip. Hotel has quite good review for the hotel and restraunt. Hyatt said they would follow up with me with more details on all the amenities included, shuttle, ect.

I know a lot of people are concerned about the location. I used Google Maps to "drive" down to the town. Didn't appear to far at all, maybe 5 minutes. Obviously ocean front would be preferable, but that seems hard to come by on points unless you want to shell out 35k+ SPG for the St. Regis. Also is continue a short way north, you come to the Cave de Arte, sea caves which look really cool. Between the included breakfast and the large standard rooms, this looks like a great property for non diamonds. We're actually diamond at Hilton and gold at SPG, so those will be our backups. But both the Sa Torre and Castillo Son Vida are even further from the beach. Sa Torre's standard room is a small twin bedroom for 70k. Even though we're diamond, I'm looking at an August stay, so most places are likely to be booked solid. Castillo looks more luxurious, but if its impractical to go off property for breakfast that can really add up when you aren't a Plat.
Old Mar 23, 2016, 12:35 pm

Did others that called and booked award stays have their points deducted from their account? Just noticed that mine have not been despite the reservation showing the following details:

Type of Rate: GP GUEST ROOM*
Rate Information: Rate is not eligible to earn points or tier credit.
Old Mar 23, 2016, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by dukie570
Did others that called and booked award stays have their points deducted from their account? Just noticed that mine have not been despite the reservation showing the following details:

Type of Rate: GP GUEST ROOM*
Rate Information: Rate is not eligible to earn points or tier credit.
My points have not been deducted but I see this.

Rate Information: 60,000 Points Total Per Room

Cancellation Policy:
Guarantee Policy:
One Night If Cancel 72h To 12pm Arrival Day/100percent Cancel Aft
Credit Card Guarantee Required
Old Mar 24, 2016, 7:57 am

Looks like award nights are bookable through the website now.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 12:50 am

Anyone find c/p rates?
Old Apr 9, 2016, 3:38 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by yerffej201
Anyone find c/p rates?
Yes but only by phone.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 9:52 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Jetblue Mosaic (past)
Anyone know if the soft opening referenced by a poster in January that was scheduled for this month has taken place yet? Is the property on track for a June 1 opening? I currently have a reservation for the first week but want to start making alternate travel/lodging plans if it looks like it won't open on time. Any insight would be much appreciated....
Old Apr 25, 2016, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by ZapperO
Anyone know if the soft opening referenced by a poster in January that was scheduled for this month has taken place yet? Is the property on track for a June 1 opening? I currently have a reservation for the first week but want to start making alternate travel/lodging plans if it looks like it won't open on time. Any insight would be much appreciated....
June first seems to be set, yes.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 5:01 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Based on anything more than what the website indicates?
Old Apr 25, 2016, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by RTW1
Based on anything more than what the website indicates?
People who have been there and FB.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 9:21 am

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by Peridot83
I know a lot of people are concerned about the location. I used Google Maps to "drive" down to the town. Didn't appear to far at all, maybe 5 minutes. Obviously ocean front would be preferable, but that seems hard to come by on points unless you want to shell out 35k+ SPG for the St. Regis.
The St. Regis is on the ocean, but there isn't much of a beach at all. It is a very small rocky public beach that was usually pretty full. We went down once during our stay and left within 30 minutes.

I went in the summer and it seemed like all the beaches were ridiculously crowded, so if this beach club setup at least gets you a guaranteed beach chair and a little bit of personal space I think I would prefer that to what the St. Regis had to offer for a beach.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 12:54 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by peter42
People who have been there and FB.
Some details would be nice, this tells us very little......
Properties regularly keep the information about opening on their website until the moment they make the announcement it's not going to happen. And since they still haven't set a date for the soft opening and no guests have stayed here it doesn't carry that much weight with me...

Although I must say this is starting to look good, but only time will tell:
Apr 3rd - Park Hyatt Mallorca: Yes, Park Hyatt Mallorca will be opening on schedule on the first of June, that is confirmed. We can't wait to show our beautiful resort to the world, a photo session will be taking place in the next few weeks, and new images will be then loaded onto Mallorca.park.Hyatt.com
Old Apr 26, 2016, 5:34 am

Originally Posted by RTW1
Some details would be nice, this tells us very little......
Properties regularly keep the information about opening on their website until the moment they make the announcement it's not going to happen. And since they still haven't set a date for the soft opening and no guests have stayed here it doesn't carry that much weight with me...

Although I must say this is starting to look good, but only time will tell:
Apr 3rd - Park Hyatt Mallorca: Yes, Park Hyatt Mallorca will be opening on schedule on the first of June, that is confirmed. We can't wait to show our beautiful resort to the world, a photo session will be taking place in the next few weeks, and new images will be then loaded onto Mallorca.park.Hyatt.com
Obviously I cannot give got more information about the person, who was there and what information they got, apart from, that June 1st is set.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.