Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Mallorca

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2016, 8:24 am
Suspended

Not sure if this has been touched upon, but it's worth noting that the Park Hyatt Villas are NOT part of the hotel. Totally separate product and no privileges going back and forth.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 3:12 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Amex Platinum, Inspirato, UA Spouse of GS,Amanjunkie,Starwood Platinum,Hyatt Diam
New GM at Park Hyatt Mallorca

Michael Schmid will take over the leadership of Park Hyatt Mallorca as of 22nd June 2016 from John Beveridge, who will retire from his career after 34 years with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 6:58 am

That was a short stint there.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 7:30 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Amex Platinum, Inspirato, UA Spouse of GS,Amanjunkie,Starwood Platinum,Hyatt Diam
Originally Posted by scented
That was a short stint there.
I'm assuming this was always planned - perhaps they had a very seasoned GM (34 year career) do the initial opening/training and then hand it off to Michael once things are up and running. But do agree it is fairly soon after the public opening. Seems they are both great individuals - I hope to meet Michael in person when we are there in early July, so I will report back.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 9:27 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Opening a new property and running one requires skills that are a bit different. But who knows... seems like a great posting to retire from.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 12:33 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Since this property has opened and some posts function as a review - please continue discussions at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html.

For housekeeping purposes I'll lock this thread.

Peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.