FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   Premiere Diamond (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1039910-premiere-diamond.html)

Onewhoknows Jan 15, 2010 7:27 am

Premiere Diamond

Hi,
used search function but didnt come up with any substantial info on this issue.
Made a reseravtion with Diamond customer service, got a price , which i didnt find online ! Great!
After checking it on GP website rate info says " Premiere Diamond Rate" with the exact price mentioned.
Its a regular paid stay, not with a certificate.
After re-cecking online on Hyatt.com, there is no such "good" rate.

Is it some "special" for special Diamonds?
As a european Hyatt Diamond i earned it the hard way with no mattress runs...since we dont have any in europe :(
any hints on that?

Shareholder Jan 15, 2010 10:00 am

Maybe you could provide a bit more detail, like what property it was and what was this special rate versus the regular rates shown on the website?

Onewhoknows Jan 15, 2010 10:57 am

Hi,
its for an ANDAZ for a 6 day Stay on a prime( extreme busy) time .
Cheapest, reg. bookable rate was about 360 $ , now its about 200 $ !

best Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm

OP: did you ask for a special certain promo with a code or ?, or just a less expensive rate?

m0hamed Jan 17, 2010 5:06 am

It may simply be a description so that the Andaz so that you are a Diamond member. I believe that their systems don't indicate status when you check-in, or so I was told. They applied me benefits after I flashed my card.

Onewhoknows Jan 17, 2010 10:12 am

hi,
i just asked for the cheapest rate. no special code, no corporate rate, nothing.
The rate can not be found online!

Diamond Status isflected above on reservation.
it clearly says " rate : Diamond premier"

i have no idea, but i will ask for this rate for another house for another time..

bbbb Jan 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Was the hotel sold out and you got a room because of the 48-hour Diamond guarantee rule?

Onewhoknows Jan 17, 2010 12:15 pm

No,
à regular rate , à couple of month in Advance .
If it would Be sold out ,i guess i wouldnt get a rate like this !

aussielori Jan 17, 2010 4:08 pm

maybe you should share hotel and date and we can investigate.

good find if it is for real a special rate!!

Radiant Flyer Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm

I've been offered a Premiere Diamond rate at a couple Hyatt Regency's. I was told by Gold passport some hotel have a special rate set aside for Diamonds who frequent their property. I also did not see the rate online, was only offered via in house reservations or via Diamond Gold Passport Reservations. I frequent the Park Hyatt's as well, but have never been offered some special Diamond rate there, only at the Regency. :confused:

zander86 Feb 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Tried to get the premier diamond rate but was told that it is not open to anyone being a diamond member. You have to be a hotel owner to enjoy this rate which is weird considering the experiences of others on this thread???

It is called the premier diamond membership program or something. Anyone else have any other info?

best Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Thus it is not only for the ANDAZ brand.

Originally Posted by Radiant Flyer (Post 13200349)
I've been offered a Premiere Diamond rate at a couple Hyatt Regency's. I was told by Gold passport some hotel have a special rate set aside for Diamonds who frequent their property. I also did not see the rate online, was only offered via in house reservations or via Diamond Gold Passport Reservations. I frequent the Park Hyatt's as well, but have never been offered some special Diamond rate there, only at the Regency. :confused: