Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland Mississippi REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2009, 10:42 am
Original Poster

This hotel is located just off I-55, north of the Natchez Trace exit. It seems to be a new hotel in the HP mode. Staff was exceptionally nice; checkin, checkout, and housekeeping. At checkin, Diamond status was recogized and was offered fruit or 500 bonus points.
Room was typical HP and free wifi was available along with 2 computers in lobby.
the only disappointment was the selection at breakfast. Free stuff was friut, yoghurt and all kinds of carbs. Eggs, meat was cooked and sold.
The hotel is next to a "modern" outdoor mall with about 20 stores and a Whole Foods type grocery.
Old Dec 29, 2009, 9:53 pm

Programs: UA GS 2MM
And I will add that my room has a nice walk-in shower. This is a first at a Hyatt Place for me (I am accustom to the old tub/shower combo).
Old Oct 30, 2019, 6:52 pm

This hotel recently completed a remodel. It is located in an outdoor mall called Renaissance at Colony Park. The mall has a good variety of upscale and casual restaurants. Shops at the mall include Barnes & Noble, Brooks Brothers, Williams Sonoma and Apple. There is also an upscale grocery store. The mall is safe and well-lit in the evenings. This Hyatt Place is popular with business travelers who work in Jackson but choose to stay in Ridgeland. Drive time from this hotel is about 40 minutes to the airport and 20 minutes to downtown Jackson.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.