Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Jul 27, 2018, 5:30 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by sapguy
Do the 2,500 bonus points post when you hit the 5th night? Or you need to wait for a sweep to occur before they will post?
The bonus points posted at roughly the same time as the stay that put me at 5 and 10 nights.
Old Jul 27, 2018, 5:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I got an email yesterday with a promo for a $100 property/F&B credit at PH. For this, you must book using code PSY100, apparently for personalize your stay. I tried it to compare with a current booking I have and it would mean paying more than $65 per night more than the member rate with the same 48 hour cancellation fee.
Old Jul 27, 2018, 10:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I got an email yesterday with a promo for a $100 property/F&B credit at PH. For this, you must book using code PSY100, apparently for personalize your stay. I tried it to compare with a current booking I have and it would mean paying more than $65 per night more than the member rate with the same 48 hour cancellation fee.
Did you compare it with a new booking? Your current rate may no longer be available.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 8:32 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
And PSY100 is for cash booking only.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:16 am

Question for you guys. I posted this in the wrong thread, but think I'm in the right spot now.

Ok, so we get 10% of our points back if we have a Hyatt cc for award stays through end of Sept. I'm trying to decide if I should make a few cheap mattress runs now or wait until I know for sure I need them in December.

Does anyone remember what Hyatt promotions have run in the last 2-3 years in the last calendar quarter that might help me determine whether I should do those runs now or wait?
Old Aug 16, 2018, 5:08 am
skj

Originally Posted by mstrbldr
Question for you guys. I posted this in the wrong thread, but think I'm in the right spot now.

Ok, so we get 10% of our points back if we have a Hyatt cc for award stays through end of Sept. I'm trying to decide if I should make a few cheap mattress runs now or wait until I know for sure I need them in December.

Does anyone remember what Hyatt promotions have run in the last 2-3 years in the last calendar quarter that might help me determine whether I should do those runs now or wait?
Scroll back in this thread and see what promotions were offered. For example, there was a double points promo the last 45 days of last year. I don't know how worthwhile it will be to go back to the GP days, though. Different program, different staff, etc ...
Old Aug 16, 2018, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by danger
The T&Cs say "two to three weeks". I'm past that and my points haven't posted.
My 2.5K posted in conjunction with 5th stay posting; there are two entries on my account page. The points earn (base points + Glob Bonus + Promo Bonus) was listed separately to to stay and was back in June.

This was a $75 & 6000 point cat.. 3 stay:

Last edited by serfty; Aug 16, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Old Aug 17, 2018, 8:58 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mstrbldr

I concur with the others - WoH hasn't done a whole lot in the way of promotions, and looking back to what Hyatt Gold Passport did isn't likely to be useful.
Especially if you have any cheap category 1 Hyatt Regencies, I would recommend mattress running now. 10% back on points through CC, plus 2500 points after every 5 nights at HR/GH through the end of August.

If you have a Cat 1 HR, that means you spend 5K points, get 500 back from CC 10%, 500 back from HR bonus, so a net of 4K points/night.

The best (and really only real promotion) since I've been with Hyatt in the last four years is their Stay More Play More promotion (they've ran it 2 or 3 times). Essentially it maxes out at 25 nights in a 3 month period gets you 75K points. Plus, on top of the Diamond bonus (500-1K points), lounge closure bonus (2500 points/stay) the points ended up being nearly as valuable as the money spent. But the huge thing to keep in mind is that Points-only stays didn't count toward status and you couldn't apply TSU to points-only stays, so it required actual money-out-of-pocket.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 2:44 pm

Programs: AA, UA.
Hi
Does it 10% apply on both room? if I book two room, each one with 7500 point + $100, will I get 750 point each room ?

thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2018, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
New promo - [edit] Leaked: Fall WOH promotion [/edit]

Last edited by serfty; Aug 29, 2018 at 8:09 pm Reason: already a thread
Old Sep 17, 2018, 9:57 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
I have a couple of more reservations till end of this year, 2 nights in November (PH Bangkok) and 12 nights in December (PH Melbourne & HR Sydney).

Can I expect another and maybe more valuable WoH promotion towards end of the year? What are your experiences from recent years?
Old Sep 17, 2018, 10:54 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Originally Posted by Gioventu
I have a couple of more reservations till end of this year, 2 nights in November (PH Bangkok) and 12 nights in December (PH Melbourne & HR Sydney).

Can I expect another and maybe more valuable WoH promotion towards end of the year? What are your experiences from recent years?
difficult to say. Last year (first year of WOH) was pretty weak in terms of promotions. WOH now has a new loyalty mgmt team (Hyatt Selects Amy Weinberg To Lead World Of Hyatt Loyalty Program) and the pattern of promotions is different from under Gold Passport, so pretty unpredictable... you'll simply have to wait and see.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 6:31 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Curious if anyone with a Chase Hyatt credit card has seen or heard a promo similar to last year, where if one stayed 20 nights or more during Q4 of 2017, they would be granted Globalist for 2018.

Really liked that promo!
-
Old Sep 27, 2018, 6:53 am
skj

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Curious if anyone with a Chase Hyatt credit card has seen or heard a promo similar to last year, where if one stayed 20 nights or more during Q4 of 2017, they would be granted Globalist for 2018.

Really liked that promo!
-
Last year's Chase Hyatt credit card "20 night to Glob" promo was announced the end of August (the 27th or 28th, iirc) and began on 1 September. I think we would have heard by now if something similar would be offered this year. I'm guessing the new WoH card is an impediment to such a promo - not enough customers on the new card, but don't want to offer new benefits to those still holding on to the old card. On the other hand, Chase & Hyatt could have used it to motivate folks to "upgrade" to the new card.
Sweet Willie likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie

Really liked that promo!
-
They have the 20 night promo this year but it's targeted to employees of specific corporations rather than Hyatt cardholders. Other than the targeted group, it appears to be the exact same promo. Oh and it starts on a rolling 90 day basis from the day you register. It's been available since April-ish I think and registration ends in November. There was new discussion in last year's thread about globalist in 20 nights with more details on it.
Sweet Willie likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.