Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2022, 2:36 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by nomad1300
Same story here. US-based cardholder with several summer bookings in the US and EU. Ineligible for both
I too am ineligible for the promo. Had lots of Hyatt program and other hotel stays in Europe (and elsewhere) throughout 2020, 2021, and 2022. I don’t get much targeted promo love from travel service providers, so the likelihood of my account being targeted is more the exception than the expectation.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by lautaro
Could you post the link for 1k/2nights in Middle East? Thanks.
I was referring to the promotion hereafter:
https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/as...mid-year-bonus

Somehow I had remembered that this promo would include the Middle East as well, which it apparently doesn't. My bad!

Last edited by Perisai; Jun 26, 2022 at 12:55 am
Old Jun 28, 2022, 1:40 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Platinum, Bonvoy Plat, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Alex_I
- Also ineligible but for both, I am US-based. Perhaps, too many stays and upcoming Hyatt booking??
I am Europe based, have no Hyatt bookings at the moment and I am not eligible for the double tier night promo too.
This is very frustrating as I'm planning some Hyatt stays in the next 2 months.

Is there a way to become eligible for that promo? Hase somebody been succesful in writing to Hyatt and to be put on the "guest list"?
Old Jun 28, 2022, 2:16 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold, Radisson Gold, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Olip
I am Europe based, have no Hyatt bookings at the moment and I am not eligible for the double tier night promo too.
This is very frustrating as I'm planning some Hyatt stays in the next 2 months.

Is there a way to become eligible for that promo? Hase somebody been succesful in writing to Hyatt and to be put on the "guest list"?
I’m eligible, and did some qualifying stays and nothing posted… speaking to the WOH team they said unlike other promos there is no timescale of when the nights will be posted, so no ETA just wait for an unspecified time…
Old Jun 28, 2022, 11:53 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

New summer promo for cardholders just dropped. Includes Unbound, Destination by Hyatt, and JdV.

Old Jun 28, 2022, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by kevinjm
New summer promo for cardholders just dropped. Includes Unbound, Destination by Hyatt, and JdV.

- Got this email, tried to register, but:We’re sorry! We’re currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:19 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Another (targeted?) credit card promo:

Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:37 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Yes. it's targeted. I got this same offer on both my WoH and my United MP cards, but my wife didn't get it on any of her cards.
kevinjm likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat

https://www.chase.com/mybonus
CoffeeTraveler and kevinjm like this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:43 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I realize I should probably post links, but I figure most know where to look.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 12:48 am

Has anyone had nights post yet from this promo? I did not receive a targeted email, but when I clicked the link (helpfully provided above) and put in my WOH number to register, it worked. So it seems I'm registered but who knows?

I recently completed an award night (Cat certificate). The regular night posted but no bonus. Just wondering if we will really need to wait a while for the bonus to post or if I'm going to have to nag someone at WOH. Or maybe I'm not eligible after all...

Old Jul 6, 2022, 2:12 am

Originally Posted by gregorio1
Has anyone had nights post yet from this promo? I did not receive a targeted email, but when I clicked the link (helpfully provided above) and put in my WOH number to register, it worked. So it seems I'm registered but who knows?

I recently completed an award night (Cat certificate). The regular night posted but no bonus. Just wondering if we will really need to wait a while for the bonus to post or if I'm going to have to nag someone at WOH. Or maybe I'm not eligible after all...

where is the link for this promo?
Old Jul 6, 2022, 5:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold, Radisson Gold, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by gregorio1

Nope, im still waiting for bonus nights from 5 separate bookings. Can't get a straight answer from Hyatt about when it will post
Old Jul 6, 2022, 7:44 am

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...e-nights.html?
Old Jul 6, 2022, 9:34 am

Ineligible

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.