Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2021, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by Cotton Candy Lobster
Does anyone have a link to the WoH credit card bonus offer for extra points on Hyatt stays and travel purchases?

Is this the one you’re looking for?
Old Jun 27, 2021, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by CoffeeTraveler

Is this the one you’re looking for?
That's the one, thank you!
Old Jun 28, 2021, 12:17 am

Originally Posted by Cotton Candy Lobster
That's the one, thank you!
Found the link: https://www.chase.com/mybonus/thyatt1
Old Jun 28, 2021, 8:41 am

Thanks for this link and alerting me to this promotion! I somehow missed getting a notice on this particular one.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 11:25 am

Programs: AS MVPG100, Hyatt Globalist, MGM Gold, Caesars Diamond
I want to use a cat 1-4 award at Andaz Los aan;t do online for some reason cant do online. Help please
Old Jun 28, 2021, 11:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tobikosan
I want to use a cat 1-4 award at Andaz Los aan;t do online for some reason cant do online. Help please
Which property and what's the specific issue you're encountering?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Disappointed to see its targeted; got the “no offer” message when I put in my details..
cfabar1 likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 6:30 pm

Argh. It is a cat 5. Whoops
Old Jun 28, 2021, 10:28 pm

Does any Globalist or other have any experience with a European Great Relocate stay that was upgraded? Is a 29+ day stay possible to be upgraded?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 11:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tobikosan
Does any Globalist or other have any experience with a European Great Relocate stay that was upgraded? Is a 29+ day stay possible to be upgraded?
It would be the same as any other stay, nothing in the promo T&C stating otherwise. If it’s available at check in and you’re not pre-upgraded request it.
tobikosan likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2021, 12:16 am

Question regarding the upcoming triple points promo. Am I interpreting the terms correct that a stay from July 15-July 20th would qualify since the checkout date is within the promo period? Thanks for the guidance!
Old Jul 4, 2021, 12:28 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tanzaniancane
Question regarding the upcoming triple points promo. Am I interpreting the terms correct that a stay from July 15-July 20th would qualify since the checkout date is within the promo period? Thanks for the guidance!
Correct!

Two things -

1) Make sure to register for the promo.

2) Try to checkout as late as you can in case any glitches happen due to checking out the same day the promo begins. Of course customer service can fix any issues as the terms are on your side though.
Old Jul 5, 2021, 4:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
I used the link without any problems. Promo added, thanks.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 7:38 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Couldn‘t find a thread although I thought there was one.. in the middle of my 12 day stay (2 linked reservations), the first portion got posted to my account. Got 7000 AA points, however they did not add up to my Hyatt point balance, also nothing posted in my AA account.

found this on LL: https://loyaltylobby.com/2021/04/15/...-july-31-2021/
it was a targetted offer if I recall correctly. Anybody with experience if these are actually WoH points or AA miles?

Old Jul 6, 2021, 10:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Those are AA miles. I got a similar strange posting from a different hotel. The numbers in the WoH post didn't add up, but then I found the miles in AA, and that cleared it up for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.