Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2021, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hotels, at least domestically, are doing pretty well right now. Maybe no promo for this period? I don't think Marriott has had one for a while either.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 4:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by josephstern
Hotels, at least domestically, are doing pretty well right now. Maybe no promo for this period? I don't think Marriott has had one for a while either.
Yep, that’s the way it’s looking right now.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 4:55 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I can well imagine there will be NO promo. Borders are opening up, travel getting easier and people REALLY eager to travel more or less normally again.... at least I am... and I will travel asap with or without a promotion... I guess many are in the same ship.. there is no real reason for Hyatt to launch a promo to drive revenue at this stage. My 2 cents.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
There will be some promo, even if not super generous...they are still trying to spur behavior, and all it takes is one competitor to try and one-up the other with their own
Old Jun 12, 2021, 8:24 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
There were promos before covid.
Old Jun 13, 2021, 4:53 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hyatt Diamond
I just used 1 Office for a Day reward and it was really weird as I talked to the FD and they said the cert looked like a full stay cert and I just needed to check out the next morning. I used it at a local Hyatt Place to hit my 10th stay before June 15th, but now I'm wondering if I should have saved it for something better.
Old Jun 13, 2021, 6:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by nmoe
I just used 1 Office for a Day reward and it was really weird as I talked to the FD and they said the cert looked like a full stay cert and I just needed to check out the next morning. I used it at a local Hyatt Place to hit my 10th stay before June 15th, but now I'm wondering if I should have saved it for something better.
Read back through the last few pages…
Old Jun 13, 2021, 9:02 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by coleslaw
Read back through the last few pages…
Yes I was responding to that but I didn't want to quote a bunch of pictures. Data point is that the hotel thought I was there for the night.
Old Jun 22, 2021, 7:59 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
Got an email today:

From storied hotels and vibrant neighborhood locales to immersive retreats, each property in Hyatt's independent collection brands is true to its destination, inviting guests to share unforgettable experiences.

As a World of Hyatt Credit Cardmember, enjoy 25% back in Bonus Points on qualifying redemptions when you stay at a JdV by Hyatt, Destination by Hyatt or The Unbound Collection by Hyatt hotel June 15, 2021 through September 15, 2021.

Register by August 20, 2021. Terms Apply.
I read on the pointsguy blog that this is limited to 30K rebate per transaction. I have 3 separate points reservations for our upcoming trip to Chicago (World of Hyatt points and awards can only be redeemed one room at a time), will each reservation be treated as one transaction? And what about Guess of Honor reservations? Will this type of reservation receive the rebate?

Is there a thread that discuss this promo? TIA.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 10:42 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Does anyone know if I could stack the 1000 point bonus for new hotels promo and the 25% back on points stay promo?
I'm looking at a Cat2 JdV hotel, which if stackable would require a net 5k points for a 1night stay.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by kevinjm
Does anyone know if I could stack the 1000 point bonus for new hotels promo and the 25% back on points stay promo?
I'm looking at a Cat2 JdV hotel, which if stackable would require a net 5k points for a 1night stay.
You should be able to stack them.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 1:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: ,united 1k, AA EXP, HH Diamond,BA gold, Hyatt globalist
I understand starting July 20th there is the 3x promo. I have a very expensive stay form July 19th to July 22nd. If I split it into 2 reservations will 20,21,22 be eligible for 3x points?
Old Jun 26, 2021, 1:13 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by united 1k flyer
I understand starting July 20th there is the 3x promo. I have a very expensive stay form July 19th to July 22nd. If I split it into 2 reservations will 20,21,22 be eligible for 3x points?
No, because the promo requires stays of at least 2 nights to get any bonus.

According to FAQ question #9 if you have a stay starting before July 20th but ending within the promotional period then you will get the bonus points.

So even though you’re checking in on the 19th you’ll still qualify. Just make sure to register before your stay.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 2:15 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Q3 2021 Promotion - Triple Points - July 20 to September 15

see master thread
Old Jun 26, 2021, 8:19 pm

Does anyone have a link to the WoH credit card bonus offer for extra points on Hyatt stays and travel purchases? I need to call Chase to get corrections on purchases that didn't code as Hyatt stays and would like to see the full details of the promotion.

The standard "mybonus" link shows me an earlier promotion when I put in my card details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.