Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2021, 8:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by xooz
I got rejected, so your response saying already registered sounds promising.
"At this time, you don’t meet the qualifications for this offer. Make sure that your World of Hyatt and American Airlines AAdvantage® accounts are linked...."

Same. Oh well. It might have tipped the scale for a Hyatt stay or two, but not sure.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 2:54 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
I got this promo (didn't realize it was targetted?), registered mid stay, and then got one of those "customer care" emails from my Concierge saying they have registered for me and wanted to let me know.

I checked out of a 4 night stay (which began prior to the April 15 promo start) and got 4,000 AA points, which posted in my Hyatt activity statement -- might be a bit before they post to the AA account I guess.

Anyways, between the Every 2 night promo bonuses, the AA bonuses, and the regular program tripping the 40 night option, this last trip paid back most of what I put into it...
Old Apr 19, 2021, 3:02 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Originally Posted by chrisjames
Will the current 2,000 points/every two nights stack with 1,000 points/night for new hotels?
I think it would -- usually promos stack.

I will be testing this in a few days anyways.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MarkOK
I got this promo (didn't realize it was targetted?), registered mid stay, and then got one of those "customer care" emails from my Concierge saying they have registered for me and wanted to let me know.

I checked out of a 4 night stay (which began prior to the April 15 promo start) and got 4,000 AA points, which posted in my Hyatt activity statement -- might be a bit before they post to the AA account I guess.

Anyways, between the Every 2 night promo bonuses, the AA bonuses, and the regular program tripping the 40 night option, this last trip paid back most of what I put into it...
That's interesting that you got 1,000 per night for the nights prior to the promotion start date. I'm checking out of a four week stay in a few days so it'll be interesting to see if I get 28,000 AA miles or just 1000 for each night of the stay after the 15th. Initially I was thinking this stay wouldn't trigger any of the bonus since it began well before the start date.

Originally Posted by MarkOK
I think it would -- usually promos stack.

I will be testing this in a few days anyways.
They do stack.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 1:17 pm

Just noticed "earn 15% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt hotel, with a $37.00 back maximum" on my Chase Ink card.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 6:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
IIRC there was discussion awhile back about this, and I apologize if I missed the update..

My recollection was that stays ending on March 1, 2021, would not qualify. But the T&Cs say the offer runs starting March 1. Has anyone seen anything official from Hyatt clarifying this?

I had a 1-night stay with a March 1 departure that has not posted yet.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 6:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by DaveH
IIRC there was discussion awhile back about this, and I apologize if I missed the update..

My recollection was that stays ending on March 1, 2021, would not qualify. But the T&Cs say the offer runs starting March 1. Has anyone seen anything official from Hyatt clarifying this?

I had a 1-night stay with a March 1 departure that has not posted yet.
Night of 3/1 qualifies, night of 2/28 does not.

Even if it did qualify, if you just had a one night stay and nothing since then you still wouldn’t see any bonus points. They post for every second night.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 6:41 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by coleslaw
Night of 3/1 qualifies, night of 2/28 does not.

Even if it did qualify, if you just had a one night stay and nothing since then you still wouldn’t see any bonus points. They post for every second night.
Thanks coleslaw. I know it didn't post because I've had eight nights including that 2/28-3/1 night for some time, but only seven excluding it...and 3 2K bonus points have posted.

Do you have a source or reference for the stays ending 3/1 not qualifying? It would be a bit weird to exclude one night only from these back to back promotions...
Old Apr 21, 2021, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by DaveH
Thanks coleslaw. I know it didn't post because I've had eight nights including that 2/28-3/1 night for some time, but only seven excluding it...and 3 2K bonus points have posted.

Do you have a source or reference for the stays ending 3/1 not qualifying? It would be a bit weird to exclude one night only from these back to back promotions...
Yes, just check the bonus journeys page on the Hyatt site. It’s in the T&Cs. I believe they also have a FAQ section that covers this exact point (and similarly for the end of the promotion).
Old Apr 21, 2021, 6:46 pm

Thanks, and you are correct..that's pretty definitive at https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...-journeys.html :

10. I have a stay on February 28, 2021 with a checkout on March 1, 2021. Will the night count toward the promotion?

No, only Eligible Nights completed during the Promotion Period will count toward the promotion.
Old Apr 22, 2021, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Question Bonus offer for 2,000 points for every two nights

I recently received and registered for this offer.

Would anyone know whether a string of nights at one hotel triggers multiples of the 2,000 points? E.g., 10,000 points (plus a free category 1-4 night) for 10 consecutive nights at one hotel?

Thanks for any help.

Get set for a getaway that’s extra rewarding – Bonus Journeys rewards you for qualifying nights March 1 to June 15, 2021.

Earn Bonus Points every two nights

MEMBERS

2,000 Bonus Points

WORLD OF HYATT
CREDIT CARDMEMBERS

2,500 Bonus Points

A free night after your first ten nights

FREE NIGHT AWARD
at a Category 1-4 hotel
Nights don’t have to be consecutive. Registration required.
Old Apr 22, 2021, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by Thunderroad
I recently received and registered for this offer.

Would anyone know whether a string of nights at one hotel triggers multiples of the 2,000 points? E.g., 10,000 points (plus a free category 1-4 night) for 10 consecutive nights at one hotel?

Thanks for any help.
Yes, it's based on nights and not stays. So one stay of 10 nights would get you the Cat1-4 cert plus the 10,000 bonus points (assuming you don't have the credit card - in which case the bonus would be 12,500)
Old Apr 22, 2021, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by coleslaw
Yes, it's based on nights and not stays. So one stay of 10 nights would get you the Cat1-4 cert plus the 10,000 bonus points (assuming you don't have the credit card - in which case the bonus would be 12,500)
Thanks for the quick and helpful reply!
Old Apr 23, 2021, 7:48 am

ibjf y

Last edited by beltway; Apr 6, 2024 at 7:27 pm
Old Apr 23, 2021, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
This current promo is amazing; worth a strong look if you have not considered.

2500 points per two nights as cardholder
.1 of a cat 4 cert per night, on the first 10
4 ppd on Hyatt CC
6.5 ppd as Globalist
1000 AA per night, new promo

And I have a legit 10-day business stay at a hotel, so it’s tax-deductible, and I negotiated a discount rate.

They are paying me to stay.

I wish I had not gone so hard in 1Q.
GUWonder likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.