Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Sep 14, 2020, 6:28 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by shonanroger
Does anyone here has any experience how long it takes to get the 15% or 25% of the redeemed points back? After not getting anything back one week after check out I enquired at Hyatt via Twitter how long it might take. The answer was 4 to 8 weeks. Seems rather excessive.
I had award stays with checkout dates of 8/31, 9/4, and 9/6, then all the rebates posted on 9/8, 15% plus 10% for each. So my guess is they process batches at a time, and how long you have to wait depends only when you checkout and the next batch.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 5:02 am

Programs: NH Dia/SFlyer, JL Crystal/JGC, MB Plat, WoHyatt Glob, IHG Dia Amb, HHonors Dia
Originally Posted by CIT85
I had award stays with checkout dates of 8/31, 9/4, and 9/6, then all the rebates posted on 9/8, 15% plus 10% for each. So my guess is they process batches at a time, and how long you have to wait depends only when you checkout and the next batch.
Thanks for the answers. The rebates for checkouts on 9/8 and 9/13 posted today.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 10:37 am

Triple American miles for Hyatt stays. Targeted.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ple-miles.html

For a limited time, you have the opportunity to earn three AAdvantage miles for every $1 USD spent with World of Hyatt.

Just follow these simple steps:
  • Register by October 31, 2020.
  • Book and complete any number of qualifying stays between September 22 and December 31, 2020.
  • Choose from 1,000+ locations around the globe, including brands like Park Hyatt, Thompson Hotels, Andaz and Grand Hyatt.

Terms & Conditions

World of Hyatt & AAdvantageTriple Miles Terms and Conditions

You must be a recipient of this offer and register into the promotion by October 31st, 2020 in order to participate. Members who register into the promotion can earn three (3) AAdvantage bonus miles for every U.S. Dollar spent at a Qualifying Hyatt Property on an Eligible Rate, Eligible Incidental Spend, Eligible Non-Stay Charges, Eligible FIND Revenue, Eligible Exhale Spend, M life-Eligible Spend, Eligible SLH Spend or Qualifying Lindblad Expeditions Spend – all as defined in the Program terms (collectively, “Eligible AAdvantage Promotion Spend”) between September 22, 2020 and December 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). The two (2) AAdvantage bonus miles are in addition to the one (1) AAdvantage bonus mile that members can currently earn through the American Airlines relationship. Promotion AAdvantage bonus miles can only be earned for Eligible AAdvantage Promotion Spend where the Member has elected to earn points in the World of Hyatt Program in connection with such spend or AAdvantage miles for a qualifying stay at a Qualifying Hyatt Property (and not where the Member elected to earn any other Partner Loyalty Points or other credit in a third-party program, as otherwise permitted in lieu of earning Program points). Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying spend for AAdvantage bonus miles to be posted to your AAdvantage account. Promotion may not be valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. The trademarks Hyatt, Hyatt Hotels & ResortsTM, World of Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt RegencyHyatt, AndazHyatt, Hyatt CentricHyatt, Thompson HotelsHyatt, AlilaHyatt, DestinationHyatt, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt PlaceHyatt, Hyatt HouseHyatt, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Residence Club™, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. 2020 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Old Sep 15, 2020, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by josephstern
Triple American miles for Hyatt stays. Targeted.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ple-miles.html
Only AA elites will get the bonus miles.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lsquare
Only AA elites will get the bonus miles.
Not all of us. I am AA EXP and Hyatt Globalist and not eligible.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 4:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Does the rebate get credited to the booker, stayer, or no one when officially booking award for others? e.g. Guest of Honor
Old Sep 16, 2020, 8:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Same here
Old Sep 19, 2020, 10:33 am
Suspended

One thing about the bonus night promo I'm not 100% sure about is the following: Does the additional elite night for '21 apply to paid stays only? Or will it be granted for award stays as well?
Old Sep 19, 2020, 12:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by funkydrummer
One thing about the bonus night promo I'm not 100% sure about is the following: Does the additional elite night for '21 apply to paid stays only? Or will it be granted for award stays as well?
Both paid and award stays just not elite Nights earned from the Woh cc.
lsquare and flyertalker28120 like this.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 5:50 pm

Two Ways to Save Holiday Offer

Its time for your long-awaited holiday trip with friends and family. This fall, your journey can be even more enjoyable with our Two Ways to Save Holiday Offer. Book a qualifying stay by October 11, 2020 to enjoy complimentary daily breakfast and 50% off each second night for stays now through October 18, 2020 at more than 80 participating hotels in Greater China. Use offer code GCLTO at the time of booking. Terms apply.

Bookings under this offer can be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
Good deal for the National Day holiday in China. Not particularly useful unless you live here, since entry to the country is limited, but if you do there's decent savings potential.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
What I meant was that even if targeted, only AA elites will earn miles. Since I don't have AA status, I'll get nothing no matter what.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AndyKehn
https://onemileatatime.com/world-of-...=MilesFeed.com

Basically extended the current promo. 4x for those with Hyatt CC. Nights earned during this promo roll over next year.

Too bad I'm already 100 nights for the year, without more milestone it doesnt make sense to keep staying at Hyatt just for the rollover nights.
I just heard that if I book my stay in December, but checkout in January 2021, I'll get double EQN for 2020 or something like that. Any truth to this?
Old Nov 11, 2020, 4:39 pm

Dream Away and Get Away | 20% Off Your Next Stay

World of Hyatt members can receive 22% off, plus enjoy in-hotel benefits and rewards for each stay. Membership is complimentary. Not a member? Join today.

How it works:

1. Search your destination on hyatt.com or by contacting your Travel Professional.
  2. Select and book the rate named “Book Now & Save 20%” or “Members Save More” by December 6, 2020.
  3. Stay through April 4, 2021 at 900+ hotels across brands like Andaz, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Thompson Hotels and more.
Old Nov 11, 2020, 11:53 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
1000 miles per night at Ziva/Zilara Nov 11, 2020 to April 4, 2021

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...ara-offer.html

Term and Conditions:You must be a World of Hyatt member, an AAdvantage member, and register for the offer between November 11, 2020 and April 4, 2021 to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com. Offer valid for qualifying stays between November 11, 2020 to April 4, 2021 (“Offer Period”) at participating Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara hotels. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Guest must enter a valid AAdvantage membership number at time of registration and pay an Eligible Rate. Members will receive 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles per qualifying night during the Offer Period. Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this Offer, regardless of the number of rooms paid under the same account number. Member must choose either World of Hyatt Base Points or AAdvantage miles as their base earning. If a member selects to earn World of Hyatt Base Points at check-in, member will receive 1,000 bonus miles per night in addition to World of Hyatt Base Points earned. If member chooses to earn AAdvantage miles at check-in, they will receive the ongoing benefit of 500 AAdvantage miles per stay in additional to the 1,000 bonus miles per night as part of the Offer during the Offer Period. A maximum of 30,000 AAdvantage bonus miles may be earned under this Offer. Your account will be credited 6-8 weeks after travel with AAdvantage miles, which are subject to the terms and conditions of American Airlines. Offer blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. This offer is subject to the complete World of Hyatt program terms and conditions. Void where prohibited by law. Hyatt and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and/or its affiliates. 2020 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

AAdvantage Terms and Conditions

American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage program with six months’ notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or AAdvantage Million MilerSM status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage program, visit aa.com/aadvantage. American Airlines and AAdvantage are marks of American Airlines, Inc.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by Cotton Candy Lobster
I'm looking at Alila Villas Uluwatu. The "Standard Rate" includes breakfast for 2. The "Members Save More" states that it's 22% off the Standard Rate, but it does not specify breakfast. Is breakfast no longer included if you use the Members Save More rate? Or will all Standard Rate benefits apply? I tried reaching out to the hotel but haven't gotten a response. The Hyatt phone rep wasn't sure either.

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.