Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2020, 1:49 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lsquare
I agree. I think redeeming them for Cat 1s is probably the way forward. India apparently have some of these properties so that's something for me to consider. This is crazy because I could have swear I read somewhere in the past that Hyatt had something similar to Marriott and Hilton where if I redeem points for a 4 or 5 night stay, I'll get one free. I was planning to use it for that purpose.
Haha, I’ve never heard that about Hyatt. I was shocked when I tried the first time, but accepted it. But with the 25% back it is essentially Stay 4 Get the 5th Free on Points (actually a little bit better as you get the rebate on the 5th night as well!).

I wouldn’t count on India as Covid is pretty bad there AFAIK.
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2020, 7:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Haha, I’ve never heard that about Hyatt. I was shocked when I tried the first time, but accepted it. But with the 25% back it is essentially Stay 4 Get the 5th Free on Points (actually a little bit better as you get the rebate on the 5th night as well!).

I wouldn’t count on India as Covid is pretty bad there AFAIK.
Remember that you also get the rebate for shorter point stays and for point stays that aren't some multiple of five days. Stay nine and get a 25% rebate is much better than stay eight and get one night (the fifth one) free.
beltway and lsquare like this.
Old Sep 11, 2020, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Remember that you also get the rebate for shorter point stays and for point stays that aren't some multiple of five days. Stay nine and get a 25% rebate is much better than stay eight and get one night (the fifth one) free.
I thought that was obvious
Old Sep 11, 2020, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What are you planning to do then? I think for my situation as stated before and combined with a B3G1NF offer, paying cash seems unbeatable to me.
Old Sep 11, 2020, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Will Hyatt make it easy to keep track of the nights that will rollover into 2021 so that I won't get that confused with nights I earned from my Chase Hyatt card?
Old Sep 11, 2020, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Will Hyatt make it easy to keep track of the nights that will rollover into 2021 so that I won't get that confused with nights I earned from my Chase Hyatt card?
I assume that the rollover nights just won't show anywhere at all until early 2021.
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2020, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is it safe to make speculative booking right now even though registration for the rollover EQN offer isn't active yet? I want to take advantage of some of the promotions like pay 3 get 1 free offers. I hope all reservations made before registration will qualify. Sucks that Hyatt won't activate the offer until October 1st.
Old Sep 11, 2020, 5:06 pm

Is it safe to make speculative booking right now even though registration for the rollover EQN offer isn't active yet? I want to take advantage of some of the promotions like pay 3 get 1 free offers. I hope all reservations made before registration will qualify. Sucks that Hyatt won't activate the offer until October 1st.
Yes, you will be fine. I registered for the free nights promotion a day after I checked out and still got the points back.
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2020, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I believe that every Hyatt promo I've ever seen includes already-booked reservations.
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2020, 5:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Tonyr4
Yes, you will be fine. I registered for the free nights promotion a day after I checked out and still got the points back.
Originally Posted by josephstern
I believe that every Hyatt promo I've ever seen includes already-booked reservations.
That's good to know. I think there's also a 48 hour cancellation policy in effect? I think this is going to help me get the lowest possible price for my stays.
Old Sep 12, 2020, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by Matt4200
25% back is getting the 4th night free, not the 5th (and better if your stay isn't a multiple of 4).
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2020, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by sethb
25% back is getting the 4th night free, not the 5th (and better if your stay isn't a multiple of 4).
That’s exactly what I’m saying, that the 25% is better than Hilton’s 5th Night Free.

If you stay a total of 5 nights with a 25% Rebate you would receive the total of 125% of 1 Night’s Cost back.

Here’s the breakdown (we’ll do a Cat 2) -

Night 1 - 8k Cost - 2k Back (25%)

Night 2 - 8k Cost - 2k Back

Night 3 - 8k Cost - 2k Back

Night 4 - 8k Cost - 2k Back

Night 5 - 8k Cost - 2k Back

Total Cost After Rebates - 30k Points

If you had a Stay 4 Get the 5th Free it would be a Total Cost of 32k Points After Rebates. Meaning the 25% is better than a Stay 4 Get the 5th Night Free, not equal.
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2020, 6:51 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
That's good to know. I think there's also a 48 hour cancellation policy in effect? I think this is going to help me get the lowest possible price for my stays.
Most reservations I’ve made had 24 hr cancellation.
lsquare likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 4:13 pm

Programs: NH Dia/SFlyer, JL Crystal/JGC, MB Plat, WoHyatt Glob, IHG Dia Amb, HHonors Dia
Does anyone here has any experience how long it takes to get the 15% or 25% of the redeemed points back? After not getting anything back one week after check out I enquired at Hyatt via Twitter how long it might take. The answer was 4 to 8 weeks. Seems rather excessive.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by shonanroger
Does anyone here has any experience how long it takes to get the 15% or 25% of the redeemed points back? After not getting anything back one week after check out I enquired at Hyatt via Twitter how long it might take. The answer was 4 to 8 weeks. Seems rather excessive.
Got 15% after 3 days seems to take 10-14 days is what people on here say.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.