Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2020, 5:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Booking a Breakfast Rate should most definitely include a good Breakfast. I wouldn’t consider Starbucks to be a Breakfast, especially at a HR.

I wonder how you’d even get the credit for Starbucks would they say here’s a $10 Starbucks Gift Card? Then if it’s a Family of 3, $30?

It just doesn’t make much sense to do that even.

It’s a sad state of affairs, just have to make the best of it. It’s good we have this forum to share experiences. That way people know about the gems still offering full breakfasts, properties not offering them, and those going above and beyond doing in room dining.

I have a few stays coming up, both rates booked include a Breakfast (also have Globalist status, but I figure a rate inclusive of breakfast shouldn’t exist without Breakfast), but both hotel’s Hyatt pages state restaurant closed.
I booked the included breakfast rate at an airport location. It was a toss up between a Hyatt place with a larger room or the days inn with an outside door and musky room. Both will have take away/grab and go, but I chose Hyatt even though it's a little more, I don't have to be concerned with the outside door situation and tiny room. Peace of mind is always my deciding factor, because shamefully the food will be the same as a if I stayed in the Days Inn motel.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
There's a 10% back (up to $25) for spend of $100 or more at a Hyatt Hotel promo for the Chase WofH Card that runs until August 3, 2020.
Also on my Chase Marriott card. Likely others.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Also on my Chase Marriott card. Likely others.
Did you used the credit yet? I got my $25 back already.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 9:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
I booked the included breakfast rate at an airport location. It was a toss up between a Hyatt place with a larger room or the days inn with an outside door and musky room. Both will have take away/grab and go, but I chose Hyatt even though it's a little more, I don't have to be concerned with the outside door situation and tiny room. Peace of mind is always my deciding factor, because shamefully the food will be the same as a if I stayed in the Days Inn motel.
Yeah the majority of Hyatt Places I would stay far away from. A lot of times I’d choose a Holiday Inn if no other Hyatt Brand is nearby.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 10:05 pm

Just announced Hilton is counting all nights from 1/1-12/31 as Rollover Nights for next year!!!

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/hilto...ver-into-2021/

Hoping Hyatt does something similar
Old Jul 16, 2020, 1:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just announced Hilton is counting all nights from 1/1-12/31 as Rollover Nights for next year!!!

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/hilto...ver-into-2021/

Hoping Hyatt does something similar
That would be awesome, but I'm not counting on it. I don't think Hyatt's promotions this year have been all that impressive at least when compared to Marriott and Hilton. However, Globalist is a much better higher tier status. It will probably cost Hyatt a lot more money if they make it easier to get Globalist.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by lsquare
That would be awesome, but I'm not counting on it. I don't think Hyatt's promotions this year have been all that impressive at least when compared to Marriott and Hilton. However, Globalist is a much better higher tier status. It will probably cost Hyatt a lot more money if they make it easier to get Globalist.
Considering many people are counting on Double Elite Nights in Q4 (a promo which has happened as recently as last year with certain brands), I don’t see Rollover Nights as all that far fetched.

Considering its Hyatt and they don’t want things watered down maybe just do 50% Rollover Nights. 2021 will still be a hard year even if a vaccine comes earlier in the year.

That way they’re not giving an automatic extension as they did this year, but also encouraging stays this year and next year to requalify.

They could even cap it off at 30 Rollover night credits, so even if someone had earned 120 Elite Nights this year they’d only get 30 Rollover Nights.

I honestly think this would be better than double Double Night credits as the Double Night credits still come with Milestone Rewards. Whereas I’d say the Rollover Nights would count towards status, but not Milestones.

Just my thoughts.
lsquare likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 2:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Considering many people are counting on Double Elite Nights in Q4 (a promo which has happened as recently as last year with certain brands), I don’t see Rollover Nights as all that far fetched.

Considering its Hyatt and they don’t want things watered down maybe just do 50% Rollover Nights. 2021 will still be a hard year even if a vaccine comes earlier in the year.

That way they’re not giving an automatic extension as they did this year, but also encouraging stays this year and next year to requalify.

They could even cap it off at 30 Rollover night credits, so even if someone had earned 120 Elite Nights this year they’d only get 30 Rollover Nights.

I honestly think this would be better than double Double Night credits as the Double Night credits still come with Milestone Rewards. Whereas I’d say the Rollover Nights would count towards status, but not Milestones.

Just my thoughts.
I agree. I think 2021 will be harder than it could be given how messy this pandemic have become. I do expect more promotions, but it probably depends on how desperate Hyatt will be. I'm not an expert on Hyatt like you. I'm currently at 32 nights and need 28 more to become a Globalist. I would absolutely take advantage of a double EQN promotion if Hyatt decide to do it. I just ain't counting on it so that I won't end up being disappointed if it doesn't materialize.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 7:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Yeah the majority of Hyatt Places I would stay far away from. A lot of times I’d choose a Holiday Inn if no other Hyatt Brand is nearby.
Thanks. You just steered me to Holiday Inn. Plus, holiday inn website it mentions breakfast you can take back to your room and warm up. So, it's something a little better than a yogurt and a muffin.
Old Jul 16, 2020, 10:31 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Again this thread is for announced Hyatt promotions only NOT for other chains promos wishful thinking etc.

peteropny - co-mod - hyatt
Old Jul 21, 2020, 7:59 am

Programs: ANA,Qantas,asiamiles,Royal Skies,Enrich
Not sure if this has been shared here before
https://www.hyatt.com/promo/visa-asia-pacific
Exclusively for Visa Signature and Infinite cardholders who join the World of Hyatt loyalty program from May 15, 2020, through May 14, 2021, save 20% off the Hyatt Standard Rate with a minimum two-night stay at one of more than 140 participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in Asia Pacific. Members must request offer at time of booking.
  • Offers are available to all Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders (“Eligible Cards”) who sign up for the loyalty program from May 15, 2020, through May 14, 2021. Bookings and payments are to be made strictly with Eligible Cards. Kindly note that Mainland China issued Visa Signature cards and Visa SCC (Single Currency Card) Infinite cards are not eligible for the offer when making bookings and payment at participating hotels in Mainland China.
I was able to search the rate using the code VS2020
Old Jul 21, 2020, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by teo1991
Not sure if this has been shared here before
https://www.hyatt.com/promo/visa-asia-pacific
Exclusively for Visa Signature and Infinite cardholders who join the World of Hyatt loyalty program from May 15, 2020, through May 14, 2021, save 20% off the Hyatt Standard Rate with a minimum two-night stay at one of more than 140 participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in Asia Pacific. Members must request offer at time of booking.
  • Offers are available to all Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders (“Eligible Cards”) who sign up for the loyalty program from May 15, 2020, through May 14, 2021. Bookings and payments are to be made strictly with Eligible Cards. Kindly note that Mainland China issued Visa Signature cards and Visa SCC (Single Currency Card) Infinite cards are not eligible for the offer when making bookings and payment at participating hotels in Mainland China.
I was able to search the rate using the code VS2020
I'm guessing my Chase WoH Visa qualifies for the promo?
Old Jul 21, 2020, 1:12 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by lsquare
I'm guessing my Chase WoH Visa qualifies for the promo?
When did you join WoH ? This promo is for new members - those who joined on 15 May 2020 or later (through 14 May 2021).
Old Jul 21, 2020, 1:36 pm

Sad I didn't this offer in time for the PH Maldives. What an absolute deal!!

https://www.travelzoo.com/local-deal...etaway/351841/
Old Jul 21, 2020, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by skj
When did you join WoH ? This promo is for new members - those who joined on 15 May 2020 or later (through 14 May 2021).
WoH program or Visa card? If Visa card, I got mine in November 2019.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.