Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Aug 26, 2019, 3:30 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Originally Posted by smilee
Frustrated with all these targeted promotions that I keep hearing about, especially as this globalist is not being targeted.
agreed. I am holding off booking any fall travel expecting some sort of promo to come out to help guide planning.

I am already at 61 nights and expect CC nights to get me to hit the 70 milestone by years end, so without a widespread promo I may be happy enough not traveling until the spring...
Old Aug 26, 2019, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by MarkOK
agreed. I am holding off booking any fall travel expecting some sort of promo to come out to help guide planning.

I am already at 61 nights and expect CC nights to get me to hit the 70 milestone by years end, so without a widespread promo I may be happy enough not traveling until the spring...
Really? A 10% difference in the amount of points needed would keep you from taking a trip entirely?
Old Aug 30, 2019, 7:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by josephstern
A 10% difference in the amount of points needed would keep you from taking a trip entirely?
Some people travel because they want to, not because they have to.
Old Aug 30, 2019, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Last year's autumn promo was announced on August 31st. I really hate that Hyatt do it that way, but fingers crossed that something will be announced today or tomorrow.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 12:53 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, IHG Platinum, WoH Explorist
WoH CC Promo: Spend $500 and Receive a $250 Statement Credit at Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara (Maybe Targeted?)
URL: https://rtm.visa.com/Registration/ZIVAZILAR2019

Terms:

1. Register your World of Hyatt Credit Card or Hyatt Credit Card by November 30, 2019.
2. Spend $500 or more directly with Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resorts on your World of Hyatt Credit Card or Hyatt Credit Card from November 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
3. Enjoy a $250 statement credit.*
US @ DEN and levilevi like this.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by cvseuy
WoH CC Promo: Spend $500 and Receive a $250 Statement Credit at Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara (Maybe Targeted?)
URL: https://rtm.visa.com/Registration/ZIVAZILAR2019

Terms:

1. Register your World of Hyatt Credit Card or Hyatt Credit Card by November 30, 2019.
2. Spend $500 or more directly with Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resorts on your World of Hyatt Credit Card or Hyatt Credit Card from November 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
3. Enjoy a $250 statement credit.*
I got the offer. From T&C: "This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made directly at Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resorts with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (11/01/2019 –3/31/2020) totaling $500 or more. Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties."
Does that mean in order to receive the $250 credit, I can't book on hyatt.com and have to call the property to book directly with them?
Thank you!
Old Sep 4, 2019, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by thqu60
I got the offer. From T&C: "This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made directly at Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resorts with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (11/01/2019 –3/31/2020) totaling $500 or more. Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties."
Does that mean in order to receive the $250 credit, I can't book on hyatt.com and have to call the property to book directly with them?
Thank you!
It just means that you have to book directly via Hyatt.com or the Hyatt Mobile App, and use your WoH/Hyatt Card for the entire reservation. That restriction just means that they don't want you to book on OTA (I.E. Expedia/Orbitz)
Old Sep 4, 2019, 2:48 pm

It just means that you have to book directly via Hyatt.com or the Hyatt Mobile App, and use your WoH/Hyatt Card for the entire reservation. That restriction just means that they don't want you to book on OTA (I.E. Expedia/Orbitz)
Got it. Thank you!
Old Sep 7, 2019, 1:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA 1K 1MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
If we spend $500 qualifying dollars at a Ziva property even if were on an award nights, that would qualify for this promo?

For instance, we usually accept the Ziva PV room upgrade offer upon arrival...
Old Sep 7, 2019, 1:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
It should.
US @ DEN likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2019, 9:25 am

Programs: DL, WoH
Can you pre-pay for a hyatt upgrade? We aren't staying at the Ziva in cancun until april 5th, 2020. Would love to take advantage of this promo.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 12:20 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Hyatt 2x/3x points promotion. 15 Sep to 15 Dec. Register by 31 Oct. Starts with second qualifying stay.
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...-journeys.html
Old Sep 19, 2019, 5:39 pm

Another MGM Promotion for 2x Points
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...le-points.html
Old Sep 19, 2019, 10:34 pm

Programs: WOH Globalist
Originally Posted by iflyjetz
Hyatt 2x/3x points promotion. 15 Sep to 15 Dec. Register by 31 Oct. Starts with second qualifying stay.
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...-journeys.html
Anyone know if we receive bonus points on award stays? I have two 7 night stays(on points) in November. :-)
Old Sep 20, 2019, 7:12 am

Programs: United Lifetime 1K, Global Service, Marriott LTTE, Hyatt GLobalist, AA MM,Hertz PC, Global Entry

Earn up to Triple Points with Bonus Journeys

Start earning Bonus Points with your second qualifying stay at over 900 participating hotels and resorts worldwide from September 15 to December 15.

Heres how it works:

• Earn Triple Points at nearly 350 Hyatt Place hotels in cities like New York, London, Tokyo and more.
  • Earn Double Points at over 550 other Hyatt hotels worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations and Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels.
  • Register by October 31.

Points add up fast, which means you could be on your way toward free nights, upgrades, Exhale spa therapies and fitness classes, FIND experiences and mo

terms & Conditions
You must be a member of World of Hyatt and register for the promotion between September 9 and October 31, 2019 to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com, and to register for the promotion visit www.worldofhyatt.com/bonusjourneys. All eligible stays under this promotion must be completed September 15 through December 15, 2019 (Promotion Period). Only Base Points are multiplied, and they are awarded as Bonus Points. Offer valid for multiple Bonus Points beginning on your second Eligible Stay at any participating properties during the Promotion Period. First Eligible Stay can be at any participating property during the Promotion Period to trigger Bonus Point eligibility for any future stays. Hyatt Place hotels bonus: Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive Triple Points on eligible spend at Hyatt Place hotels during the Promotion Period. Non-Hyatt Place hotels bonus: Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive Double Points on eligible spend at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide (except Hyatt Place hotels), participating M life Rewards destinations and participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels during the Promotion Period. Maximum 200,000 Bonus Points total may be earned during Promotion Period, with a maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points for the Hyatt Place hotels bonus and a maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points for the Non-Hyatt Place hotels bonus. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an Eligible Stay is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Promotion not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute promotion of equal value (if legally required) at any time due to actual circumstances. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. The trademarks Hyatt, Hyatt Hotels & ResortsTM, World of Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre, Alila, Destination, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. 2019 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.